To edit or change a header in Word:
- Activate the header by double clicking the header section of any page in your document.
- The header section will become activated. Now change or edit the content in the header to whatever you want.
- After editing the header, double click the body text section of the document.
This is how you may edit or change a header in Microsoft Word.
Articles you may find interesting:
- How to create a Table of Content in Word automatically.
- Two ways to convert a Word document into pdf
- How to add a checkbox in word
- Five ways to insert a bullet point symbol [•] in word (+ shortcuts)
- How to insert the current Date or Time in Word
- Easy way to add page borders in Word
- How do you delete pages in MS Word
- Adding footnotes and Endnotes in Word
- How to insert symbols in Word