In my previous article, after explaining how to convert pdf to jpg for PC, I felt the need to do the same for android devices in a completely different article. Therefore this article.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you some of the easy ways you may use to convert any pdf to a jpg file format on android.
There are two main ways to get this work done easily. One involved using online tools and other method involved installing the pdf to jpg converter for android. Either way is very efficient and simple.
Without any further ado, below are the two main ways to get this job done.
Install the PDF to JPG Converter for Android
The PDF to JPG converter is an android app that allows you to convert any pdf of any size to a jpg file format.
What it does is convert the pdf pages and save them as jpg file formats. This way, you’ll be able to view each page as a jpg image.
Without any further ado, below are the steps to install and use the PDF to JPG Converter on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 1: Pick your phone and launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the Search bar to make it active.
- Search for “pdf to jpg converter”.
- From the search results, tap on the “PDF to JPG Converter – Image Convertor” app. You can also try other apps in the search.
- This will send you to the app’s download page.
- Click on the Install button to download and install the “PDF to JPG Converter – Image Convertor” app.
- Launch the app after the installation is complete.
- The below screenshot is how the app looks like.
- Tap on the add (+) button to add the pdf you want to convert.
- This will send you to a screen where all the pdf files in your device will be listed. Select the pdf file you want to convert to JPG.
- When you select the file, the “PDF to JPG Converter – Image Convertor” app will ask you whether you want to view the file or convert it. Select the “Convert to Image” option.
- A field will appear asking you to enter the name of the folder that will contain the JPG converted files. Enter a name and tap on the Save button.
- At this time, the conversion process will begin. If the file is not large in size then it shouldn’t take much time to complete.
As soon as the converting is done, a screen will appear with the converted files in a folder with the name you specified.
To access the converted files on your android device, go to your phone’s gallery or pictures and look for the folder name you used.
Alternatively, go to File Manager > PDFtoJPG and you’ll see all the folders with the JPG files inside.
This is just one awesome way you can easily convert any pdf to jpg on android.
There are more apps like this on the google play store that you could use. Just do the search and you’ll have them all.
Let’s now look at how one may get this job done using the online convertors.
Using Online pdf to jpg convertors for Android
The advantage of converting pdf to jpg using online tools for android is that you don’t need to install any software on your device. All you have to do is visit the site, upload your pdf file, and then hit the convert button.
As there are gazillion online pdf convertors suitable for android devices, I personally examine and picked some of the best tools for you.
Let’s see how to use one of the online convertors on our android devices.
ZAMZAR Online File Conversion
This is one of the many online tools you can use to convert your pdf files to jpg file format.
Below are the instructions to use ZAMZAR on your android device.
- Go to zamzar.com (link: https://www.zamzar.com/convert/pdf-to-jpg/)
- Tap on the Add Files… button to upload the pdf file.
- After the file is uploaded, tap on the Convert Now button to begin the conversion process.
- Wait for the conversion to complete.
- When the conversion is done, you’ll see a screen asking you to download your converted files. Click on the Download button to download these files to your android device.
In some cases, the converted files will be packed in a zip folder. When that happens, you’ll need to extract this zip folder before you can access the jpg files.
ZAMZAR is just one of the online file converters that you can use to easily convert your pdf files to jpg on your mobile devices including android and iPhone.
Below is a list of some online conversion tools that you can also use:
- PDF to Image (link: https://pdftoimage.com/)
- Small PDF (link: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- PDF to JPG Dot Net (link: https://pdf2jpg.net/)
- PDF Convertor (link: https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- I Love PDF (link: https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_jpg)
- Docs Zone (link: https://docs.zone/pdf-to-jpg)
- Foxit (link: https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-to-jpg/)
- LightPDF (Link: https://lightpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- All to JPG (link: https://altoconvertpdftojpg.com/)
- PDF Candy (link: https://pdfcandy.com/pdf-to-jpg.html)