Maybe it’s a PowerPoint presentation that has been converted to a pdf document format with lots of pictures. Or it’s just a pdf with or without pictures that you want to convert into a jpg file format. In other cases, it could be a certificate, flyer, or poster that is in pdf format instead of a picture. We can’t list all the reasons why people may want to convert pdf to jpg.
As you could take screenshots of portions of the document, there are efficient and simple ways to convert pdf to high-quality images using the right tools.
In this tutorial today, you’ll learn up to 3 amazing PDF to jpg converters and how to use them to convert any pdf file to jpg. In the last section, I’ll also list some of the free online pdf convertors you could use right now.
Without any further ado, let’s begin with the best and recommended options.
1. Adobe Acrobat Pro pdf to jpg Convertor
This is so far the best option if you have the Adobe Acrobat Pro software on your PC. It is all you need to convert pdf to any other file format. It is available for both the Mac and Windows PC.
It provides an efficient and simple way to convert any pdf file into several different formats including the jpg format.
Adobe Acrobat pro pdf to jpg converter is so smart that you can convert the pages to jpg or even extract only the images from the pages.
This app works completely offline. You do not need to be connected to the internet. However, you do need the Adobe Acrobat Pro app installed on your device.
If you don’t have this software installed on your PC, jump to the next free options. Or you can download and install the trial version for free for 7 days.
How to use Adobe Acrobat Pro to Convert PDF to JPG
If you already have the software installed on your Mac or Windows PC, obey the following instructions to easily convert your pdf to jpg:
- Open the pdf file you wish to convert to jpg.
- Click the Export PDF tool on the right pane of the window.
If you are using the Adobe Acrobat Reader, clicking the Export PDF button will take you to a webpage where they’ll present you with different pricing plans for the software. You can download and install the trial version here to be able to use all the features free for up to 7 days.
- After you click on the Export PDF button, it’ll present you with a very user-friendly dashboard to select the format to which you want to convert the pdf.
- From this setting, select the Image option and select the jpg format you want.
- Click on the Export button.
- The Save As window will appear. Specify the folder to contain the jpg images after the export.
As soon as you select the folder, all the pages or images in the pages (depending on your settings) will be exported to jpg file format.
This is how you may convert pdf files to jpg using the Adobe Acrobat Pro software package.
2. LightPDF to jpg convertor
LightPDF is a free online PDF editor and convertor used for converting PDF files to any format including jpg file format.
This tool provides a very comfortable user interface that allows you to drag and drop your PDF file into a box then wait for it to perform its magic.
After converting your pdf, all the converted files will be packed into a zip folder which you can save to your computer.
This online converter can also be used on Android and on Iphone devices provided you have a working internet browser installed.
NOTE: This tool is free provided your PDF does not exceed the maximum file size of 5mb. Once you try to upload a file size above 5mb, you’ll be prompted with an offer to join the LightPDF VIP subscription to be able to convert files without any limits. Therefore, if your file size is above 5mb, and you are not ready to join their VIP subscription, you’ll want to explore the other free tools listed below in this article.
How to Use LightPDF to convert PDF to JPG
Obey the following instructions to convert any PDF file to jpg using the LightPDF convertor.
- Open your favorite internet browser.
- Go to lightpdf.com.
- Spot the PDF to JPG convertor tool and click on it to launch.
- The PDF to JPG online convertor will open. Click on the + button to select the PDF file you wish to convert.
- Alternatively, just drag and drop the PDF file into the box and wait for the upload to finish.
NOTE: The PDF will not be uploaded if it exceeds the maximum file size of 5mb. You must subscribe to the VIP membership to be able to convert without any restrictions. However, if you can’t afford to pay for the premium features, refer to the other free options below in this article.
- Click on the Convert button after uploading the file to begin the process.
- After the file is converted, a Download button will appear. Use this button to download the converted JPG file or files on to your PC.
If the PDF you converted is a multipage document, the LightPDF convertor will pack all the converted files into a zip folder to make the files easier to download. However, if you converted just a single page PDF document, you’ll get to download just the jpg file without it in a zipped folder.
This is how you may use the LightPDF convertor to convert any PDF file into a jpg file format.
3. Any PDF to JPG for Windows
Any PDF to JPG convertor is a free PDF to JPG convertor on the Windows app store.
This tool is completely free and allows you to save pdf pages as jpg, png, BMP, gif, and TIF image formats.
This is an offline tool that converts PDF to jpg files without the need to be online. However, you need to download and install the software first before you can use it offline.
If you are on Windows, this tool should serve you well to save your pdf files as jpg.
How to use Any PDF to JPG converter
Obey the following instructions to get ‘Any PDF to JPG’ convertor on your Windows PC.
- First of all, connect your PC to the internet.
- Launch the Windows Store App. You can use the search to get it fast.
- On launching the Microsoft Store app, type “pdf to jpg” in the search box and hit enter.
- In the search results, you should see the “Any PDF to JPG” app. Click on it.
- This should lead you to the download page. Click on the Get button to download and install this app. Wait for some time for the installation to complete. You should be notified in the Windows notification area once it is done.
- Open the app you just download. You should see a window like the one in the screenshot below. Click on the Load PDF button to upload the file you wish to convert.
- After uploading the file, Any PDF to JPG converter will open your file in a preview mode. Click on the Save Image button on the bottom left corner of the window.
- The Save to Image settings will appear. On this dashboard specify the output folder. Also, specify the pages you wish to save as jpg. To save all pages, select the All radio button. To save a range within the pages, select the Pages radio button and specify the beginning page and the last page. Specify the output format too.
- After doing all the necessary settings, click Continue to begin the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is done, you’ll be notified with a message box. Click on the Open Folder to open the folder where you saved the jpg files.
This is how you may use Any PDF to JPG app to convert files for free on Windows.
More Online PDF to JPG Converters
The above are just some of the gazillion tools you can use to convert your PDF documents.
There are many more tools (online and offline) that will help you convert any pdf file to any file format including the jpg file format for free.
Some of the best pdf to jpg convertors are listed below:
- PDF to Image (link: https://pdftoimage.com/)
- Small PDF (link: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- PDF to JPG Dot Net (link: https://pdf2jpg.net/)
- PDF Convertor (link: https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- I Love PDF (link: https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_jpg)
- Docs Zone (link: https://docs.zone/pdf-to-jpg)
- Foxit (link: https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-to-jpg/)
- Zamzar (link: https://www.zamzar.com/convert/pdf-to-jpg/)
- All to JPG (link: https://altoconvertpdftojpg.com/)
- PDF Candy (link: https://pdfcandy.com/pdf-to-jpg.html)
Do you know of any cool convertor that should be part of the list?
Let me know in the comments section below.