To remove or hide table lines in Word, obey the following instructions:
- First, click anywhere inside the Table
- Now click on the table handle to select the entire table.
- Go to Table Tools > Design tab.
- Under the Borders group, go to Borders > No Borders
These instructions should erase all the table lines.
- How to Insert Table of content in Microsoft Word
- Split a table into two in Word
- Hyperlinking In Word: A Step By Step Guide
- Joint (or Merge) two tables in Word
- How do you add page numbers in MS Word
- Delete blank pages in Word
- How can you remove page numbers in word
- Remove blank rows in Excel
- How to insert square root symbols (√ ) in Word