To remove blank rows in Excl:
- Select the range of cells containing the blank rows
- Press F5 to display the Go To dialog.
- Click on the Special button.
- The Go To Special dialog appears, click to select Blanks then click OK.
All the blank cells will be selected.
- Right-click on one of the selected blank cells and select Delete.
- The delete dialog appears, click to select Entire row then click OK.
- All the blank rows will be removed from the selected range of cells.
This is how you may delete blank rows in Excel.