This is a list of the best 20 online course creation platforms on the planet.
In fact, these platforms were projected to reach US$57.25bn this year, 2022.
The best part, all these tools still work great now.
The whole world entered a new phase when covid 19 arrived, making it impossible for people to move out of their homes.
This pandemic created a source of income for some. Because whether we want it or not learning must continue. And that’s the main reason people create virtual classes to maintain the knowledge-sharing standard.
Online courses are meant to make learning easier and more accessible without stress. And since the time this started, many online course creators have made a lot of money.
Do you also have a skill you would love to show the whole world by teaching them while you also make your money?
Stick to the end of this post as I’ll be listing and explaining the Top 20 online course creation platforms in 2022.
Our Recommendations for Online Course Platforms
There are so many online course creation platforms out there today. Many of them aren’t so great, so telling the good from the bad can be difficult.
Before we overwhelm you with the list, here are the best Online Course Creation Platforms we recommend after testing them all.
Note: Most of these platforms allow you to create a trial account that lets you create online course for free. So feel free to try them out.
Use the below links to read our in-depth reviews of the above online course creation platforms:
- Teachable Review 2022: Is It The Best Online Course Creation Platform?
- Thinkific Review 2022: Features, Pricing, Pros and Cons, and More
- 10+ Amazing Thinkific Landing Page and Website Examples
- LearnWorlds Review: Is it The Best Online Course Creation Software in 2022?
- Podia Review: Is it The Best Online Course Creator in 2022?
- Kajabi Review 2022: Is This Online Course Creation Tool the Best?
Now let’s get started…
What is an Online Course Creation Platform?
An online course platform is any platform that can be used to create, market, and sell courses digitally.
An exceptional feature of the best online course platforms is those that help instructors create and sell online courses to their students/audiences. You can think of them as our normal traditional classrooms, but in a virtual or online environment.
Instructors can create an engaging virtual/online classroom environment by providing students with various media types, such as video, images, audio, downloadable files, text, and interactive elements, such as quizzes and whiteboards.
Students take courses and learn from the lectures, complete classroom exercises, take tests and quizzes, and take notes, just as they would in traditional classrooms.
When the courses are completed, most platforms issue certificates of completion.
Without any further ado, let’s dive right into the best online course creation platforms in 2022.
Teachable is a cloud-based online course platform with a user-friendly UI designed for novices.
This platform is (statistically) the most popular course platform on the market for creating online courses.
On the site, they have over 100,000 teachers and have helped folks like you and me earn over $500 million.
Teachable is used by big names like the New York Times, Pat Flynn, and John Lee Dumas. If they trust this platform, then you should.
All you need to do to create online courses is to fill the blanks with your materials, which you can later edit to appear and function exactly how you want.
Everything, including payments, course sales pages, and your affiliate center, may be quickly set up through the dashboard.
The following are some distinct features of the Teachable course creation platform
- Import information from Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox into your learning management system quickly and easily.
- Create an online certification program for students who complete your course.
- Multimedia Lectures: Use video, text, audio, and PDF files to create compelling courses.
- Integrate Google Forms: Collect feedback from your students using Google Forms. Accept payment from students in over 130 different currencies.
Additional advantages of Teachable include the following
- It comes with a custom domain capability that you may personalize.
- Checkout with only one click
- A well easy and simple to use Navigational functions
- Technical and dependable customer support
- Tracking and reporting that is extremely effective
- Course creators can also make more money through their affiliate opportunities.
Teachable Plans and their Prices
Teachable plans are priced differently depending on which features you utilize, which is wonderful because you only pay for the features you utilize. Plans start from zero cost and go up to $249. Each plan has a lot of students and courses to teach, but you may attempt a free trial if you want to get started quickly and easily.
Due to my research and criteria, Thinkific is one of my best course creation platforms.
Although their free plan has some limitations, it’s a good point to start if you don’t want to subscribe to one of their paid plans.
They have approximately 51,000 instructors and have assisted users in making $340 million in earnings.
This application offers an all-in-one, exceedingly simple solution even for beginners. Furthermore, you can personalize your course to match your existing brand.
You can manage your clients, payments, course materials, integrations, and much more from the user-friendly interface of this cloud-based online course creation software.
- Thinkific Vs. Kajabi 2022: Which Is Best for Your Course Selling Business?
- 10+ Amazing Thinkific Landing Page and Website Examples
- 20 Thinkific Course Examples to Inspire Online Course Creators
The following are some distinct features of the Thinkific course creation platform
- Drag and Drop Tool: This fee allows you to easily manage course content, digital downloads, and your course website.
- Course Expiry: You can use this tool to establish an expiry date for each course.
- Capabilities for white-labeling: You can white-label your course materials for a more professional appearance.
- Google and Facebook Ads: The platform enables Google and Facebook advertising, among other things.
- Reporting and Tracking: Thinkific provides extensive reporting and tracking features.
- Unlimited Paid Courses — With all paid plans, the number of courses you can create at once is unlimited.
Benefits of the Thinkific Online Course Creation Platform
- Provides full HTML and CSS control.
- For a better learning experience, learners should have easy access to management and support.
- Thinkific supports up to 39 languages on the platform.
- Automated marketing tools that are robust
- Start with a free plan.
- Affiliate marketing assistance is available to instructors.
Plans and their price
Thinkific offers a free test drive to try out all the software’s main features without paying. The Basic package costs $39 monthly, the Pro package costs $79, and the Premium package costs $399 monthly. The basic plan is the best option for anyone just starting because it has few restrictions and limited transaction fees.
LearnWorlds is a powerful online course-building tool that allows you to sell online courses with various interactive features. Compared to other platforms, the platform’s interactive video player and E-Book reader, for example, deliver a unique experience.
The course sales pages and payment procedures have been tweaked to enhance conversions and sales. Thanks to the simple drag-and-drop editor, anyone can quickly develop a course on this platform. There is no requirement for prior experience.
You receive everything you need from your user-friendly dashboard to create high-quality courses and sales pages to boost your course sales, including responsive layouts, interactive video capability, and marketing automation. This program includes all of the capabilities required to meet the needs of any digital information publisher.
Features available on Learnworlds
- The interactive video for Reader and Player: The ability to let your students interact with the content you provide is a unique feature of our course design platform.
- Powerful Page Builder: Quick-start templates that are fully customizable to assist you in creating outstanding pages.
- LearnWorlds provides great multilingual customer service in a variety of languages.
- Advanced quizzes, exams, assignments, and more are available through the Assessment Engine.
- Integrated Social Media Network: You and your students can interact and communicate easily.
- Customize your brand and design with ease. Ability to create a blog from scratch
- It is feasible to provide free classes.
- There is a ready-to-use course catalog available.
- Instructors can get help with affiliate marketing.
- Content copyright protection
- Allows you to create interactive video content.
- Zero transaction fee
Plan and their Price:
The Starter package costs $29 monthly or $24 per month billed annually. The Pro Trainer package costs $99/month or 79/month for annual billing. And the Learner Center package costs $299/month for monthly billing, or 249/month for annual billing.
Podia is a user-friendly program that includes everything a digital publisher needs to develop and sell online courses on your website.
As a course platform, Podia enables you to organize a webinar, provide downloadable content, create a membership group, and even provide live chat for easy connection with your students to boost student engagement.
Everything you need is readymade with Podia, and their live chat widget is a standout feature.
- Combine Courses: The software allows you to combine courses that are related.
- Digital Downloads: PDFs, checklists, ebooks, and other documents can be downloaded quickly.
- Locked Content: In your course management system, you can grant or remove access to content for specific students.
- Podia includes excellent built-in capabilities like email list generation and automation
- Email List Marketing: Podia combine several numbers of useful functions, including email marketing automation.
- Multimedia Courses: Incorporate video, music, PDF, pictures, text, and other multimedia elements into your courses.
Advantages of Podia
- It’s simple to change the colors to match your company’s identity.
- Course reveal-time
- To improve student participation, create distinct ‘posts’ for each student.
- Connect to a wide variety of tools and services
- Free migration from other course platforms
Plan and their price:
The free plan from Podia costs $0 with 8% transaction fees. The ‘Mover’ package costs $39 per month. The ‘Shaker’ option, which allows you to scale your firm, costs $79 per month. But, again, you have access to a 14-days free trial.
Kajabi is one of the best online course systems, with sophisticated features like automation that make it easier to build and sell online courses.
This platform is a complete cloud-based system with several customizable site templates for creating beautiful and unique online learning courses.
This application is ideal for beginners and advanced users due to the various features. Non-technical users appreciate the user-friendly dashboard. Thanks to the drag-and-drop tool, you don’t need specific design ability to get your customized digital courses (or digital downloads) up and running.
If this is your first time creating an online course, Kajabi’s marketing tools will give you a leg up.
If you’re new to creating online courses, Kajabi marketing tools will give you the edge you need to get your message in front of your intended audience.
Any course maker who wishes to leverage email marketing and complex automation capabilities within their dashboard should use Kajabi.
Features of Kajabi
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: This allows you to create attractive pages without knowing how to code.
- Multiple Site Pages: Using their page builder, you may create as many pages as you like for your static site.
- Kajabi has a fantastic feature that allows you to add live events to your site.
- Technical Support is available 24/7.
- Powerful Email: The software has an integrated email marketing solution
Advantages of the Kajabi Platform
- Superb for its blogging and video streaming features as well as podcast hosting
- Integrations for third-party services
- Expertly designed templates and themes
- Android/iOS mobile app
- Marketing automation for higher sales
Plan and their price:
Kajabi’s pricing options start from $119 monthly for its Basic plan. The Growth plan is $159 monthly billed annually. You can use their 14 days free trial before you commit.
This platform is one of my best online course creation platforms, and I will love to enlighten you about it.
Don’t be amazed if you see this on any other content list. This is because No list of online course creation platforms is complete without Graphy.
Their all-in-all functionalities provide a wide range of features that helps all instructor to create an online course from scratch without little or no experience and market it beyond your existing network through their in-built marketing tools.
Even without experience with web development or coding, Graphy’s no-code branded websites and applications will come in handy. They make it simple to offer internet information and create courses.
This course creation platform has over 30,000 creators and generates over $50 million in revenue annually. It is newer than other platforms on this list, but I believe it will quickly become an industry leader.
Graphy offers both new and existing instructors in the education market a user-friendly dashboard and advanced instructor capabilities.
The following are some distinct features of the Graphy course creation platform
- Websites and mobile apps with gorgeous pre-designed templates and customizations that are white-labeled
- Video, audio, images, PDFs, and SCORM Packages are all supported by this multimedia course builder.
- Payment gateways are integrated, allowing you to accept local and international payments.
- No one can steal your content with 360-degree multilayer protection, including content encryption and secure video streaming.
- Advanced marketing tools are built-in to improve website traffic and course enrollments.
- They are building online communities through public and course-specific forums.
Advantages of the Graphy Course Creation Platform
- Built-in Zoom functionality for conducting live lessons and, if applicable, integrating an existing license
- To avoid course piracy and unauthorized access, they use dynamic watermarking.
- To make the course content-rich, Kajabi uses a drag-and-drop course builder that supports quizzes, live tests, assignments, and forms.
- Reports that can be downloaded and learner management from beginning to end
- For total content access control, drip content with Content Scheduling.
- It encourages students to learn with others for maximum earnings. In addition, there is an affiliate dashboard and a credit-rewarding system.
- Learner participation is recognized with personalized certificates.
- To optimize workflow, they have a custom domain integration and a plethora
Plans and pricing
The Graphy online course platform charges a percentage per sale as follows:
- Launch Plan tailored for creators: 10% per sale + onboarding fee.
- Rise Plan built for businesses: 5% per sale, no onboarding fee.
- Scale Plan suited for brands: 3% per sale, no onboarding fee.
LearnDash is presently the most popular and most used LMS WordPress plugin available. It is one of few platforms that allows you to sell online courses from your own website.
It’s ideal and practical for anyone looking for a course creation platform that they can easily manage from their WordPress dashboard.
You’ll be able to swiftly set up and start your courses through this self-hosted solution, and you’ll have complete control over the development and customization process.
The platform is considered the best because some other hosted options have limitations, but this powerful tool does not. You get an intelligent course builder, badges, and certificates for course completion.
It works with various plugins, and you don’t require any technical know-how to use the platform. However, it isn’t easy to match LearnDash’s capacity as a WordPress plugin.
If you’ve used WordPress before, you’ll find it easy to navigate this course design software.
LearnDash is a WordPress plugin that allows you to learn new things.
Instructors who already use WordPress and want complete control over every part of their course, including customization, branding, and customer information, should use the LearnDash WordPress Plugin.
In addition, Learndash has several add-ons, such as WisdmLabs’ “Instructor Role” plugin.
This plugin’s instructor role enables you to add several instructors to your website and establish online schools/courses with different teachers, like Udemy and other course marketplaces.
- You can give out awards to anyone who completes a quiz correctly.
- Advanced Quiz: You may design complicated quizzes and exams with the software.
- Students should not be allowed to advance in the course unless they have finished all previous lessons, quizzes, and learning modules.
- Learner Progress: The elegant profile area allows you to keep track of your student’s progress.
- White-labeling — You can brand all of your items with your logo.
- Because this is a WordPress plugin, there is no restriction to the number of courses you can host.
Advantages of LearnDash
- It gives hints via videos, images, and texts
- A large number of users are willing to get aid
- You can create personalized notes for each student
- On your course site, users can critique questions and answers.
- Arrange courses in any sequence you like.
Plan and Pricing
LearnDash’s basic plan is $159 per year. It comes with a license to a single site and an infinite number of online courses and users. You can upgrade to the Plus version which costs $189 per year, or the Pro version, which costs $329 yearly as your business expands.
You may construct your unique learning management system with the Academy of Mine. It’s perfect for B2B training, professional development, continuing education, and collection of certificates.
It’s one of the best online course platforms for B2B training because you can white-label all your courses to fit your brand and use them for training teams anytime. In addition, this software allows you to create a functional website on which you can host and sell your online training program.
This learning management system may be customized and scaled to meet your needs. Its user-friendly interface makes it the best choice for beginners and professional tutors. It’s also simple to impart knowledge and skills to students. This online course design software is undoubtedly one of the most effective ways for companies and educators to sell their courses.
Academy of Mine is ideal for any organization or person that needs a custom-built e-learning platform for training courses. Coaches and firms in education, healthcare, law, safety training, and other fields are included
- Get a new, fully integrated website or connect your existing one.
- Interactive Video, PDF, and PPT Content: Use interactive PDF and PPT content to engage students.
- Customized Features: Tailor the various features to your specific requirements.
- Learners can finish courses at their pace with self-paced courses.
- Third-Party Integrations: The Academy of Mine software is simple to combine with other application
Advantages of Academy of Mine
- Custom-made solutions for a variety of requirements
- Integration with other marketing tools is easy and quick.
- It offers gamification to increase student engagement
- Certificates are given when you complete the course.
- Self-paced courses are a great way to learn at your own pace.
Plans and their Price:
Academy of Mine charges $599 monthly for their essential plan and $899 per month for their professional plan. In addition, it has no free trial plan available, but you can book a demo to see what’s possible with this online course creation platform.
Yondo is a multi-purpose video platform that effortlessly lets you develop and sell online courses through your own branded online store.
You can sell your courses with On-Demand Online Videos, Webinars, Online Group Classes, and Live 1-on-1 Video Consultations.
Every stage of the client journey is made easier using the platform. Your online courses will be purchased through your eCommerce site and video landing pages. Yondo allows you to personalize the way you sell your online courses by allowing you to sell them as one-time sales, time-based rentals, and even monthly memberships. Customers can take your courses from anywhere because the platform is browser-based and mobile-friendly.
Given that all of these features are bundled into one easy-to-use platform, it’s no surprise that this is quickly becoming a go-to tool for professionals trying to extend their online services.
Features of Yondo
- Branded Online Course Store: It makes it easy to sell your content. All of your courses are listed on their own branded pages.
- Webinars and Group Classes: Connect with your consumers in real-time to share your expertise and teach on a more personal level.
- Integrated Payment Gateway: Integrating Stripe and PayPal allow you to keep 100% of your revenue.
- Platform Support is available 24/7. Contact a Yondo support officer if you need assistance or have questions.
- Call to Actions: You can use the call to action to upsell your customers or link them anywhere you want.
- Third-Party Integrations: The Yondo platform readily interfaces with third-party applications such as Dropbox, Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, and many others.
- Create online courses and landing pages immediately with your branded store template.
- You keep 100% of your revenues if you use a secure integrated payment gateway to sell.
- The auto-return feature automatically returns customers to your video course’s last viewed point.
- File Attachments allow you to add equipment lists, worksheets, or a separate video and audio file that your audience can download
- You can record webinars and instantly turn them into videos and courses that you can sell on the online store.
- You can display a Call-to-Action offer throughout the online course to boost sales
Plan and Pricing of this Online Course Creation Platform
The Yondo Plans include Starter, Professional, and Premium, and they are priced at $69 per month, $139 per month, and $349 per month, respectively.
Teachery is a new platform on my list that deserves to be mentioned. Teachery is a fantastic choice for beginners because it intentionally limits some difficult design and function characteristics to provide users with exactly what they require. Furthermore, they offer no transaction fees.
They set the platform apart by providing a guided lesson to assist new instructors in getting up and running easily.
Their major difference from other platforms is that they are extremely user-friendly, allowing inexperienced course creators to easily set up and begin selling online courses to their target audience.
Teachery has several advantages, including zero monthly fees, a simple and user-friendly interface, and easy posting of infinite courses and data.
This platform is ideal for creators new to the online business world who want to get up and running easily without worrying about transaction fees.
- Simple Templates: The platform provides two templates to design your course.
- It keeps you from becoming overwhelmed and provides you with straightforward answers.
- Easy to Use Course Editor: They feature a user-friendly course editor that allows you to rapidly alter items you need without having to deal with complicated technology.
- Payment Plans and Membership: This feature allows you to quickly enter a payment plan for your students or build a private membership site.
- Sales and Landing Pages: This feature allows you to quickly develop new sales or landing pages to help sell more courses.
Advantages of the Teachery Online Course Creation Platform
- Beginners are the focus of this course.
- There are no additional transaction fees.
- It has no limits to the number of students or courses you can take.
- The simplicity of the course builder was prioritized over sophisticated features.
- Email drip campaigns
- There are numerous integrations.
Plans and the Price:
Teachery’s monthly plans charge $49 and $470 per year which both include unlimited courses to upload. You can try it as a free trial for two weeks before subscribing.
11. iSpring Market
iSpring market is a simple-to-use but powerful software that lets you create an online course marketplace in a matter of minutes, upload learning materials quickly and start selling courses immediately.
You can create structured online courses by combining numerous content in any format using an intuitive course builder. iSpring enables interactive SCORM courses, quizzes, and role-plays created with an authoring tool, unlike many other platforms.
On the web marketplace, all your courses are shown, and each one has its page with a description, training program, and reviews. You may modify the marketplace’s look and feel to match the brand you want to sell.
The iSpring market analytics engine is fantastic. You can track learner progress and results in addition to revenue data, which can help you understand what needs to be done in a course to increase earnings. Suppose you have an interest in learning more about this platform. In that case, there are so many written comprehensive iSpring Market reviews and a review of iSpring Suite, which helps individuals develop better courses faster.
Key Features of this Online Course Creation Software
- Full LMS functionality: Ths platform comes have all tools you need to organize and manage your learnings.
- Learning tracks: You can create a long-term, step-by-step curriculum with set completion standards and deadlines by combining multiple courses.
- Learner portal that is easy to use: All students have access to their portal where they may view courses, see deadlines, and track their progress.
- Webinars: iSpring has a Zoom integration, allowing you to host live webinars to advertise your courses.
- Gamification: You can give your course participants points and badges to encourage them to study more effectively and return.
Advantages of iSpring Market
- Both merchants and learners find its interface easy
- It supports all sorts of material, including SCORM courses.
- Simple domain and style customization
- The analytical depth and robust reporting
- Coupons for discounted course enrollment
- Certificates can be awarded automatically.
- There are no middlemen or additional transaction costs, which are uncommon on online course platforms.
Plans and Pricing of this Online Course Creation Platform
The Spring all-in-one eLearning authoring toolkit costs about $770 per author per year. There are many more packages you can explore for your specific needs.
Kartra is one of the greatest online course creation platforms since it is more than an online course platform. Kartra provides many features, including checkouts, the ability to construct a membership site, and the opportunity to run your affiliate network. This is why it is the finest online course platform for those looking to build a real and vast network.
This platform, in my opinion, is advantageous to any individual who wishes to expand their businesses beyond the simplicity of a course platform, rather than only creating courses. In addition, you’ll be able to use extensive tools and features for promoting your course and be an administrator if you use this platform.
Kartra is perfect for anyone who wants to establish online courses and an online community around them and expand their business with advanced capabilities in the future.
- Internal Checkout Platform: Kartra’s internal checkout platform allows users to check out using software they’ve created themselves, obviating third-party integration requirements.
- Kartra Pages: This feature allows users to easily create high-converting landing pages, which should help you collect emails and encourage visitors to take action.
- Funnels and Campaigns: Running different funnels and campaigns is incredibly beneficial since it allows you to manage the path consumers follow to become students.
- Memberships: You can go much beyond one or two classes with our all-in-one platform. You can use them to make a membership site.
- Helpdesk: Assisting students with technological difficulties is more common than expected. This platform includes a helpdesk as part of its main service.
- Additional Integrations and APIs: While Kartra has many unique features, they recognize that you may choose to interact with other platforms. As a result, they provide connectors with hundreds of different systems.
Advantages of the Kartra Online Course Creation Platform
- Everything works together on an all-in-one platform.
- Less technology and less stress is a terrific way to keep things simple.
- It has cloud storage to keep all your work and design
- It is cheaper than combining all platforms to accomplish the same goal.
- You can scale your course as the demand for it and the size of your community rise.
Plan and their price of this Online Course Creation Platform
Kartra is $99 per month on the most basic package. They base their price options on visitors’ behaviors on your website. It is comfortable because you only pay for the service you receive. This platform provides a 25 percent discount if you sign up for an annual subscription.
WizIQ is a one-stop Online Course Creation Platform for businesses and tutors looking to offer online education. Also, It enables you to offer your students self-paced courses. This course creation platform is one of the best learning management systems since it offers a user-friendly design and allows you to brand your course materials with your logo.
Students have access to their courses from anywhere and on any device. In addition, there’s a course builder, virtual classrooms, test and assessment builder, eCommerce and reporting, and a lot more on the training portal.
You’ll also get your mobile app features tailored to your needs. Overall, it is a fantastic tool for online simulating a physical classroom learning management experience.
WizIQ is ideal for professors and educators who want their students to engage in live interactive virtual classes fully.
Features of this Online Course Creation Platform
- Deliver captivating live video classes with HD video conferencing in the virtual classroom.
- Learners can access course information on the go with a mobile learning management system.
- Sell self-paced and instructor-led courses with ease using LSM eCommerce.
- Reporting and analytics: Easily track the progress and performance of your students.
- Course Assessments: Create multimedia tests and assessments in various formats for your courses.
WizIQ’s benefits include
- It’s available for an unlimited number of users in real-time communication
- You can customize your learning portal to your desired taste
- External stakeholders, partners, or promoters should be trained.
- The capability of a mobile learning management system
- Easy contact through discussion boards
- Streaming video
Plan and their Price
WizIQ offers various price choices based on the number of rooms, attendees, and registered users. The least basic package costs $25/month billed annually. Although the platform has no free version, you can use the software for 14 days for free.
If you want to be unique from others, the Digital Course Hive is one of the best places to employ. It’s the only drag-and-drop online course builder on the market, making it ideal for designing unique courses and subscriptions.
You may use this all-in-one Online Course Creation Platform to create websites, funnels, courses, and memberships all in one place. You may also use it to manage your calendar, send automated emails, and even sell actual goods. It’s a true all-in-one solution.
Features of this Online Course Creation Platform
- Digital Course and Membership Builder with Drag-and-Drop Hive is the only online course builder that works with drag-and-drop. Create one-of-a-kind online courses that will help your students succeed.
- Manage everything your online business needs to develop and sell online courses with an all-in-one system. Digital Course Hive is a robust solution that comes at a reasonable price.
- Built-in Calendar: Make a branded calendar available on your website so your clients can book time with you. No more calendar links that direct visitors away from your site.
- Email Broadcasts and Automations: Use Digital Course Hive’s email broadcast and automation features to send emails to potential purchasers and current students.
- Hundreds of Templates: Use Digital Course Hive’s professionally designed templates to create webinar funnels, lead magnet opt-ins, online courses, memberships, newsletters, and more.
Advantages of Digital Course Hive
- There are more than 15 payment processors available, including Klarna and Afterpay.
- A/B test your sales funnels and email campaigns.
- There are hundreds of templates to pick from.
- Zapier allows you to connect to practically any app.
- Along with your digital products, you can sell physical items.
- Digital Course Hive’s pricing starts at $39 per month for annual plans or $49 per month for a monthly plan.
Digital Course Hive Plans and Pricing
This platform offers three pricing plans which are the Start Plan (for $49), the Business Plan (for $79), and the Pro Plan (for $159). All these plans come with a free trial.
TrainerCentral is an amazing Online Course Creation Platform that provides online trainers with a complete DIY toolkit and end-to-end services to help them launch their online companies.
On one unified platform, online trainers may construct their websites, post-course videos, create course structures, host live classrooms, manage learner-trainer communications, manage payments and subscriptions, and much more.
The platform’s integration flexibility and intuitiveness make it the best solution for online trainers wishing to build or develop their teaching brand.
Key Features of this Online Course Creation Platform
- Built-in live virtual classrooms: TrainerCentral has a built-in live streaming feature that can be used to host classes and communicate with learners in real-time. Live sessions are more engaging when collaborative tools like polls, Q&A, and live chat are used.
- Trainers can separate students into smaller live participant groups for micro-sessions and team activities to make learning more synchronous.
- Trainers can use the no-code, drag-and-drop website builder tool to create their website to develop an online presence. Custom website and email domains can also help trainers maintain a consistent brand.
- There are no commissions to pay
- TrainerCentral does not levy any sales commissions or impose any other hidden fees.
- Trainer-learner communication: For various events and scenarios, trainers can construct communication workflows and automate emails.
- Payment integrations: Razorpay, Stripe, Paytm, Forte, Authorize.net, PayPal Payment Pro, and PayPal Payflow Pro are among the payment gateways supported by TrainerCentral.
- TrainerCentral is GDPR compliant and adheres to stringent security protocols to safeguard data privacy and security.
Advantages of the TrainerCentral Online Course Creation Platform
- The setup of the course is simple and systematic.
- Integrated teaching tools from beginning to conclusion
- Live classrooms built-in
- Email communications that are sent automatically
Plan and their Price
TrainerCentral offers three different price options. There is no charge for the free plan. There are no limits to the number of people who can, and Up to three free courses are available.
- Free plan: Costs nothing.
- Starter plan: $16.67 per month billed annually or $20 per month billed monthly. There are no limits to the number of people who can register, and courses are available indefinitely. Virtual classroom in real-time (Up to 50 live participants)
- Professional plan: $41.67 billed annually or $50 billed monthly. You’ll get all the advantages of the Starter plan, plus. Virtual classroom in real-time (Up to 100 live participants) with personalized domain (full rebranding).
Discounts, coupon codes, and support for several currencies are available
Systeme.io is an all-in-one online marketing platform offering everything a business owner needs to launch and maintain an online business or successfully sell online courses.
It was founded in 2018 and has expanded to over 5000 users who rely on its features to manage online companies effectively.
You can find the Funnel builder, Email marketing tool, marketing automation tool, and other tools on the platform’s dashboard. Below is a more in-depth look at the Systeme.io platform.
- The robust page builder in this program allows you to create course sales funnels and landing pages in under a minute.
- Email Marketing: Systeme.io includes a powerful email autoresponder. You can use the autoresponder to send email newsletters, create email campaigns, and send unlimited emails.
- Selling Products: You can sell your products by connecting your Paypal or Stripe accounts to the platform. Your sales Funnel may include upsells, down sells, and order spikes.
- Create online courses: You can create and launch the greatest online course for your target market.
- Multimedia Courses: In your courses, you can include video, audio, PDF, photos, text, and so on.
Advantages Of the Systeme.io Online Course Creation Platform
- In a matter of minutes, you may make an online course.
- You don’t have to be a tech whiz to use the tool because it’s simple.
- Free migration from other platforms is provided as long as a premium plan is selected.
- You can connect to other platforms, but you won’t need to since the platform has practically everything you need.
Plan and Pricing of this Online Course Creation Platform
- It has a free trial plan. It is ideal for people who wish to get a feel for the platform and its features. For being free, it’s a really rich package, with sales funnels, limitless course storage, and even the opportunity to create an affiliate network.
- Startup plan: It costs $27. This plan is ideal for beginners because it includes everything you’ll need to start. You can also own three websites on the platform.
- Plan for Webinars – $47. This package is the most affordable, allowing you to have two custom domains, three evergreen webinars, and five membership sites.
- Enterprise Plan: It costs $97. This subscription provides you with five custom domains, unlimited membership sites, and unlimited evergreen webinars for larger enterprises.
Pinlearn is also one of the best software to create online training courses.
This flexible Online Course Creation Platform with built-in tools is available for selling self-paced courses as well as 1-on-1 live classes and group webinars. In addition, you may sell your courses alone or inform other tutors to sell with you on your subscription.
Pinlearn is a one-stop shop for all online learning companies. Pinlearn allows you to sell self-created courses, earn money from live video lectures, and monetize group webinars on the website.
It’s a marketplace for e-learning. You can choose your courses and allow other tutors to sign up and sell their courses and lessons in your classroom. On the front end, every instructor has a tutor dashboard where they can manage their profiles, courses, classes, appointments, students, and earnings.
The platform includes everything a tutor needs to create courses, hold webinars, and conduct one-on-one video conferencing sessions. In addition, the built-in session recording feature makes it even easier to preserve live lectures for later use.
- Course Management: Create and market self-paced courses using an integrated course-authoring workflow and course-monetization channels.
- Live Video Conferencing: Use an integrated video conferencing tool, calendar, and event manager to schedule and host live lectures in private and group settings.
- Dedicated Dashboards: Admins, instructors, and students each have their dashboard to manage their profiles, data, and workflows.
- Multiple payment gateways have been integrated to seamlessly make, track, and manage online transactions.
- Detailed Analytics: Users can generate detailed analytics and report for linked data, events, transactions and transaction fees, earnings, and more.
- Multiple marketing technologies were integrated for SEO, advertisements, promotions, notifications, and user communications.
Advantages Of the Pinlearn Online Course Creation Platform
- It will make your course’s website up and running in a few hours.
- Owning the source code is a one-time fee; there are no recurring fees.
- They provide complete unencrypted source code to access the platform.
- You can host the website on any appropriate web server that the user chooses.
- Multiple languages can be offered online
- You can use it to reach out to self-paced and live video tutoring customers.
You can access the platform from a mobile device. Learn on any device, whether it’s a phone, a tablet, or a PPC.
Plan and Pricing of this Online Course Creation Platform
They don’t have a trial offer because they provide source-code access. However, this platform offers a free online demo to try out the product.
There are no automatic payments. Instead, you can buy the source code for a certain package by paying a one-time fee. Later, you can upgrade your Regular plan to a higher one (Premium package).
Unfortunately, there are only two bundles available, the Regular ($399) and the Premium ($999).
Passion.io is a piece of software that allows you to create e-learning apps. In addition, this site allows you to modify your e-learning app using a variety of themes for the Android Play Store and iOS App Store.
Passion.io is a powerful app-building platform that lets anyone with no coding experience create a standard app. Then, your app can be up and running in minutes with its simple drag-and-drop functionality.
Passion.io apps work on many devices, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and more. In addition, the platform has many cool features that are useful for mobile app developers and online tutors.
The drip content option, for example, allows you to provide content to your users gradually. This feature is useful if you sell online classes to your subscribers and don’t want them to have access to the entire content at once.
The passion.io is a membership platform that lets authors quickly offer online courses.
You can also create an interactive community within your app. This evolvement enables you to build a mutually beneficial relationship with your app’s users.
You can use the push notification capability to send real-time messages to your subscribers or even engage them in a collective challenge.
Passion.io’s in-app payment feature is another intriguing feature. It enables you to accept and manage payments within your app without relying on third-party services.
Feature of the Passion.io Online Course Creation Platform
- There is no need to know how to code
If you’ve worked on a standard program, you know that writing code is a pain. It’s difficult, expensive, and time-consuming. Your app will not launch if there is even a single problem.
Passion.io is a new approach to designing apps that don’t require any technical knowledge. The nicest aspect is that you won’t have to put things together for days or weeks. Instead, you’ll be able to launch your app within five minutes.
You also don’t require any prior knowledge of app development or coding. Instead, you’ll need to use the passion.io app drag-and-drop builder to make your app. It’s that simple!
- You don’t need any design skills
Learning interface design is one of app development’s most difficult and time-consuming aspects. Without years of web design experience, producing an appealing and user-friendly app is impossible.
However, with Passion.io, you won’t have to worry about design because there are many pre-designed themes to choose from. In addition, you can alter the templates using the drag-and-drop editor.
In other words, you can create an app that competes with top-tier apps even if you don’t have any design abilities.
- Editor with Drag and Drop
The drag-and-drop editor has already been mentioned a few times as one of the most useful passion.io tools, allowing beginners to create, design, and structure their projects.
The drag-and-drop tool may be used for various tasks, including app development, bespoke course creation, and more.
- It is compatible with all types of devices
Creating apps traditionally necessitates tweaking your app code for various platforms. To do this, you’ll need a lot of time and experience.
Passion.io apps, on the other hand, are compatible with cellphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, and other devices. So you won’t have to optimize your app for numerous platforms manually. Instead, that will be handled by the passion.io app.
- Built-in payment gateway with no fees
If you want to accept payments from your app users, passion.io makes it simple. The platform makes it simple to set up both one-time charges and subscription-based payment alternatives.
Pricing and other payment options can also be easily configured from the App dashboard. You may also use the app to manage and track your earnings.
You don’t require an external payment gateway or a third-party service provider to receive payment. It is possible to collect payments straight through the app. Passion.io accepts payments in any way you desire. When it comes to obtaining payment, you have nothing to be concerned about.
- Management of Orders and Subscriptions
You can easily manage those activities from your app if you use passion.io to design an app that allows customers to buy products or subscribe to a plan. In addition, you won’t have to worry about chargebacks or setting up numerous payment methods because passion.io will take care of it all for you.
- Templates in a Variety of Formats
Another advantage of passion.io is the large number of templates available. You can use such templates to quickly and easily create your app.
You can make amazing apps using these templates in minutes, even if you have no coding or design knowledge.
You may use the drag-and-drop builder to customize the templates or start from scratch to construct your app—no, there’s useful a need to employ a designer or developer for any reason.
- Live Streaming and On-Demand Content
The on-demand and streaming functionality on passion.io is another incredible feature.
This functionality implies you’ll be able to efficiently send live content to your subscribers to assist them in learning new information. This feature is fantastic for users that use passion.io as a platform for course membership.
The app can also record your events and lessons in real-time.
- Build a vibrant community
You can establish an interactive community within the app you create with Passion.io. It’s a one-of-a-kind tool that allows you to engage with your subscribers and form strong bonds with them.
Create quizzes, polls, prizes, surveys, and other activities to keep the community engaged.
- Unique community challenges
You may design many challenges and urge app users to join your community to further connect with them.
Create a 30-day yoga challenge, for example, and urge your subscribers to participate and record their daily progress.
It’s easy to make these challenges on passion.io. You have the option of subscribing or using the free trial.
- Sending Push Notifications is number 11 on the list.
Push notifications are another feature that allows you to communicate with your users and keep your app active immediately.
This capability is used to send real-time communications to users so that they can get the information you’re sending them as soon as feasible.
You can send messages to your users to keep them up to date on important news and developments that you think they should be aware of.
For example, if you’re launching a limited-time training deal, you may alert them in real-time so they can take advantage of it before it expires. Push notifications can also remind users to finish an activity they started but didn’t finish.
It’s a straightforward feature with no steep learning curve. Now, you must locate the tool to help you pursue your interest. First, write your message on the io dashboard, then hit the send button.
Benefits of Passion.io
- Without writing a single line of code, you may create online courses.
- The interface is simple to use
- Upsells are an available option.
- All devices are compatible with apps.
- Use a pre-made template to build your apps or start from scratch.
- Option for Slive Streaming
- With the drag-and-drop builder, you can easily create courses.
- Push notification is supported.
- There is no need for any coding or technical knowledge.
- Course developers have the option of dripping content.
- Within the app, you may manage your payments (in-app purchases)
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
- Customer service is available 24/7
Plans and pricing
On Passion.io, there are only two plans available right now. However, for as little as $97 a month, you can create a standard app and use passion.io’s tools and services. However, if you want to work swiftly and unlock more features, you’ll have to spend $297 monthly.
TalentLMS should be at the top of your list if you search for a simple, low-cost learning management system. With advanced features like white-labeled interfaces and gamification, TalentLMS makes it simple to deliver online courses to employees, partners, and consumers. It also includes a free version with no time limit to try it out.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) that may be used to train staff, educate clients and partners, and offer online courses. It supports all course delivery modes and is mobile-friendly with offline capabilities.
TalentLMS is a terrific method to test the waters whether you run a small business or are just getting started with online training. You can handle up to five users and ten courses with the fully-loaded free edition. Beyond that, paid plans for up to 40 people start at $59 per month.
TalentLMS includes gamification, a white-label user experience, and e-commerce interfaces for selling online courses in all of these plans, including the freemium edition. As a result, TalentLMS is a cost-effective and effective training platform for even small enterprises.
The user interface is straightforward and straightforward. Users may provide roles to admins, instructors, and students and categorize them according to their needs without preparation. In addition, a useful branching tool in TalentLMS allows you to establish various audiences and environments, each with its URLs and individual settings.
Key LMS features such as automated task management and user notifications are also included in the platform, saving admins and instructors time on common back-end duties. For further efficiency and capability, TalentLMS interfaces with various third-party solutions.
Customers praise the service provided by TalentLMS. All administrators have access to an email ticketing system, which guarantees a response from “an actual human being” within 24 hours. Their average response time is currently 1.6 hours.
TalentLMS is a mobile-friendly learning management system with a free edition that incorporates most of the platform’s features and functions. If you enjoy the platform, you can sign up for one of several flexible payment plans, starting at $59 per month, making it our top pick for extremely small enterprises. It’s also a good LMS for academic institutions and teachers.
Features of TalentLMS
- An intuitive user interface
The administrator dashboard for TalentLMS is straightforward, with rapid access to important features, including course builders, user administration, reports, certifications, gamification, and e-commerce. New users will see glowing red dots that will guide them through a quick tour of the system’s features.
The dashboard visually represents system activity based on logins and course completions.
- Interfaces with a white label
Every plan, including the free edition, allows you to customize both the user and learner interfaces, a unique feature of TalentLMS. In addition, you may create a fully branded user experience by dragging and dropping logos and changing the colors.
- Course creation
You can construct on-demand (asynchronous) courses and live training sessions using TalentLMS’ course-building tools. In addition, Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), Experience application programming interface (eAPI), and computer-managed instruction (cmi5) content standards are all supported by the system.
- Drag-and-drop or file uploads of documents, movies, and audio files allow instructors to add content to course units. In addition, any URL can be used to import material from another website. Finally, for students to experience the platforms, websites can also be embedded as iframe units.
- Meetings and live training sessions are extremely simple to plan and include in courses. Additionally, teachers can use TalentLMS’s built-in recording facilities to create audio and video content within the platform.
- With a few clicks, course parameters such as learning levels, fees, and certificates may be defined, and courses can be allocated to users or groups. In addition, courses can be categorized for easy sorting, integrated into learning paths, and added to bespoke course catalogs for convenient viewing by various user groups.
With choices for multiple-choice, drag-and-drop matching, ordering, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, TalentLMS makes it simple to create exams and course surveys. Even open-text questions based on keywords are graded automatically. Randomization of questions is also an option.
Gamification is another noteworthy element offered in all TalentLMS subscriptions. Gamification is a great way to increase user engagement, improve the learning experience, and boost morale.
- Free: $0
- Starter: $69 / month
- Basic: $149 / month
- Plus: $279 / month
- Premium: $459 / month
Ruzuku is an online course-only platform that claims to make it “ridiculously easy to teach online” because of its user-friendly software.
The platform provides support and free access to technologies that assist course designers in putting together and marketing their learning packages.
Ruzuku is suitable for folks with low technical skills or who wish to utilize them quickly. Much of the site resembles the WordPress background, making it incredibly simple to use.
Professionals and businesses who offer courses in arts and design, craft, health, startup, personal development, and job skills use Ruzuku.
Ruzuku is a multi-featured system for marketing online courses. Course management is straightforward; you may download nearly any multimedia item for sale to your consumers. Please encourage your students to keep track of their achievements throughout the course and speak with other community students.
You may quickly integrate MailChimp and start receiving automated emails with course details. In addition, the Ruzuku system offers daily backups, conference calls, and assistance by phone, email, live chat, and social media, in addition to Stripe and PayPal connections.
- If you use Ruzuku to start your online training or education firm, you’ll have access to:
- On a plain, unbranded player, video is hosted in SD resolution.
- You can host courses directly on their website with personalized sales pages and welcome screens.
- Content that drips for your students and the freedom to distribute content at your own pace.
- Various payment options are available.
- Create coupons to help your marketing efforts.
- To run your email marketing campaigns, you’ll need to integrate with Mailchimp.
- You can host your work in a variety of file formats.
- You can host an unlimited number of students or create courses. In addition, you have an unlimited storage cloud for your video and other content.
Student engagement in your courses and classes can be tracked using analytics.
Plans and Pricing
Ruzuku offers a free trial, as previously stated. However, you must pick between two levels to create a true course. Every strategy has its own set of benefits.
The higher your pay, the more options, and tools you have. Ruzuku is no exception to the rule that you get what you pay for.
The bootstrapper plan is the more affordable of the two options. You have the option of paying monthly for $ 99. You will be charged $ 897 if you choose the annual payment option. Because this is a five-month vacation, it may be a better overall deal.
You can create an unlimited number of courses and have an unlimited number of students with the Bootstrapper Plan. Moreover, you can not only create your course but also host it on Ruzuku. In addition, you may be charged a price for your course if you like.
The Bootstrapper Plan includes Ruzuku employee support via phone, email, and chat. This bootstrapper can be helpful if you’re having trouble with a product you’re unsure about. Remember, you want things to go smoothly.
The up-and-eat plan is slightly more expensive. This plan will set you back $129 each month. It costs $997 each year (4 months free). The benefits you receive from this plan may make the additional fees appealing, so you should consider it.
Over to you.
So those are my favorite online course creation platforms.
And now I’d like to hear from you:
Are there any platforms that you love… but didn’t see on this list?
Or maybe you have a question.
Either way, let me know by writing a comment below right now.
This page may contain a few affiliate links, which means if you buy something through them, we may get a commission (without any extra cost to you).