Quillbot vs WordAi is one of the terrific contests among Ai paraphrasing tools. These two article rewriters are genuine forces in the market.
Given that these are both major players, you’re undoubtedly wondering, ‘What’s the difference?’ Which will provide more or less of the same service as the other?’
Quillbot and WordAi are often very similar, but they are key differences to consider when choosing which one to use.
Overall, Quillbot ranks higher than WordAi in our research. Although both are smart Ai rewriter tools with excellent output, Quillbot offers more features and value for money. However, WordAi’s ability to grant API access to their tool also makes it a better option for power users.
Check the links below for our detailed reviews of each tool.
Or, if you want a good old-fashioned head-to-head comparison, keep reading.
We’ll break down everything about these tools, including their strength and weaknesses, to help you decide which is the right fit for you.
But before we do, let’s have a sneak peek at some of their outstanding features, differences, and similarities in the table below.
|Strengths||> Very Affordable |
> Has a free Plan
> Has Extensions for MS Word,
Google Docs, and Chrome.
> Produces Quality Output
|> Produces Quality Output |
> Has an API Access
> The Uniqueness score
feature is amazing.
|Weaknesses||No API Access||> No Extensions |
> Very expensive
> WordAi has no free plan
|Discount||Check Quillbot Discount||Check WordAi Discount|
|Free Trial:||Unlimited Free Plan||3-day free trial|
|Money Back:||3-Day Money-Back Guarantee||30-day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Extensions||Google Chrome, Google Docs, |
|No Extensions available|
Do You Even Need an Article Rewriter Tools like Quillbot/WordAi?
Most of the time, we need article rewriters to explain facts in a different tone.
We may be having a dull tone in our writing and want to add some depth of flavor to it. This is where article rewriters come in handy.
Additionally, an article rewriter makes replacing words within sentences and paragraphs easy.
Whenever you need unique and compelling content in a short period, or if you want to develop new ways to represent old information, these tools are good for that.
However, to rely solely on AI is not a good idea. After using any of these tools to finetune an essential paper, blog post, article, or news, you should always take your time to proofread every word to make sure your content sounds correct on the human level.
What is QuillBot
QuillBot is an article rewriter tool that can be used on the web and as an extension in any web browser or a text editor such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs to rewrite, paraphrase, summarize, and change the structure of content.
This tool can be used to summarize and paraphrase articles, blogs, papers, and documents into a brief paragraph or rewritten sentence. It will extract the most important information while preserving the context of the original article.
If you’re a writer, you can’t afford to ignore a tool like QuillBot. It’s an all-in-one solution for writers.
If you don’t like a certain rewritten sentence, you can always use the “Rephrase” option to rewrite another version of the same sentence that is somewhat different from the original and the rewritten text. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary until you obtain your desired result.
What Is WordAi?
WordAi is an online text rewriter software that uses the power of artificial intelligence to create unique and high-quality content from a pre-existing text.
This tool doesn’t just rewrite articles anyhow but reads and understands the entire text before providing suitable synonyms and the best sentence structure for your content.
You can use WordAi to rewrite your sentences completely, add unique words that best describe the same ideas in different ways, and at the same time makes your writing much more readable. That is the power of artificial intelligence.
Quillbot Vs WordAi: Pricing
Both WordAi and Quillbot provide a yearly and a monthly subscription option.
In addition to the monthly and yearly plans, WordAi also offers the Enterprise plan, which is excellent for high-volume users.
There’s also the semi-annual subscription plan for Quillbot, where you’ll be billed every six months.
As shown in the table below, Quillbot is very affordable and has the best value for money than WordAi.
|Price Updates||Check Price Updates/Discount||Check Price Updates/Discount|
Quillbot offers an unlimited free plan in terms of the number of rewrites, while WordAi offers a free trial only for three days.
Looking at the pricing table above, QuillBot offers lower pricing plans than WordAi.
WordAi Vs Quillbot: Tools Features
When comparing the features of paraphrasing tools, keep the following three factors in check:
- Main Features: What are the important features of the tool?
- Ease of Use: How easy is it to use the software?
- Quality of Rewrites: What is the level of quality of spun articles.
Let’s take a look at each of these areas one by one to see how these tools can compare.
Quillbot Main Features
Vocabulary enhancement feature: QuillBot’s vocabulary enhancement feature is one of its most useful functions. In addition to improving your writing, this feature is excellent for building a strong vocabulary. It allows you to replace more (or less) of your writing with synonyms. If you only want to edit a few words, this function can help you make sense of your sentences. However, it can also be used to modify the entire text.
Thesaurus powered by AI: QuillBot allows you to find the best synonym for each sentence as you try to rewrite it. With each altered word in the sentence, a list of AI-powered thesaurus is displayed. This, I believe, will be the most distinguishing and exciting component of finetuning your essays.
Integrations: QuillBot works with a number of text editors, including Microsoft Word and Google Docs. This is an excellent solution for someone who writes frequently.
Grammar check: QuillBot is an all-in-one writing tool. It contains a Grammar check that improves your sentence structure even more. It employs Ai to correctly understand your sentences and paragraphs. Instead of manually checking each word for spelling, punctuation, and other grammatical mistakes, use QuillBot’s Grammar check. After you’ve finished your draft, the Grammar Checker polishes your work so that it stands out. It scans your writing with a single click and alerts you to any flaws in your write-ups, allowing you to discover what’s wrong and immediately fix it.
Summarizing tool: QuillBot’s rapid text summary tool, commonly referred to as the Summarizer, assists you in staying on top of your reading list. Allow QuillBot’s AI to comb through research papers, news articles, or long emails to uncover significant points and present you with a high-level overview of the subject.
WordAi Main Features
WordAi is very clear about what the tool does, which is article rewriting. Unlike other rewriting tools like QuillBot, which comes with many additional writing tools, WordAi only offers the Article Rewriter tool and its API. They do, however, have a Bulk Rewrite feature that can be used to save time by automating the rewriting process.
When you sign up for WordAi, you should expect to see the following:
- Rewrite Articles: When it comes to what it does (i.e., article rewriting), WordAi is impressive. With a very clean user-friendly interface, you simply past your content in one text box, select the number of unique versions you want to create out of the original, set how much you want your content to be altered, then click Rewrite and watch the tool reword your text intelligently.
- Bulk Rewrite: The Bulk Rewrite does the same rewriting of text, however, in Bulk. The bulk import feature allows you to rewrite all your articles in batches.
- Saved Articles: This is where all your rewritten content is saved for future use.
- API: WordAi also has an API available for developers to use in their own applications.
- Usage Info: This page keeps track of all the statistics generated by the tool during your rewrites. Although there is no limit to the number of words you can rewrite at one time, once you reach 3 million rewritten words in a month, you must pay an additional $2 per 10,000 words. However, I doubt that any single user will be able to rewrite 3 million words in a month unless the API is used in other applications with a large number of users.
Ease of Use: Getting Started
Both Quillbot and WordAi are entirely web-based applications, and this means you don’t have to download and install them before using them. If you have a PC, an internet connection, and one of their subscription plans, you can start using these tools right away.
Both tools provide free trials, which means you will not be charged during the trial period.
However, with WordAi, before your account can be activated, you must commit by providing your payment information. And its free trial only lasts for 3 days.
Quillbot on the other hand has a forever-free plan and you can start using it without even creating an account.
They both accept all the major credit cards and PayPal as payment methods.
Both Quillbot and WordAi have a money-back guarantee to eliminate the risk of investing in them. The money-back-guarantee period for Quillbot is 3 days and up to 30 days for WordAi.
After signing up, both tools will take you to their main dashboard, where you can initiate the paraphrasing process.
However, each tool has an entirely different way they handle the rewriting process.
WordAi User Interface
When it comes to WordAi, it has a very appealing, cleaner interface.
It is designed in such a way that there are two text boxes, one containing the original text and the other containing the rewritten text. These text boxes are arranged side by side so that you can compare and modify the results as needed.
WordAi allows you to specify the number of rewrites you want to generate from a single article.
There are also adjustment controls that allow you to specify the level of changes you want the tool to make to your text.
WordAi will make the fewest changes to your text if you set this to a lower level. However, if you set this to a high level, the tool will completely rewrite your text in a different way while describing the same idea.
WordAi’s unique score is another intriguing feature. After using this tool to rewrite an article, you’ll be given a score based on how much the article differs from the original text.
Quillbot User Interface
Quillbot also has a very sleek user interface making the rewriting of text so much fun.
Just like WordAi, it also has two text editors next to each other. You type or paste your text on one side while the tool rewrites it on the other.
This style is really smart and simple to use because it allows you to compare the original text with the modified one.
Quillbot also has a lot of writing tones that allow you to sound any way you want.
There are also adjustment controls that allow you to specify the level of changes you want the tool to make to your text.
Quillbot will make the fewest changes to your text if you set this to a lower level. However, if you set this to a high level, the tool will completely rewrite your text in a different way while trying to describe the same idea.
The fewer modifications you make to the text, the more accurate the results will be, and the more changes you make to the text, the less accurate it may turn out.
As a result, you should set the Word flipper to a moderate level to strike a balance between the accuracy and distinctiveness of the rewritten text.
User Interface Winner: Both Wins
In terms of the user interface, it’s a no-brainer that both tools have very clear interfaces that make working with them enjoyable.
Both tools allow you to see the results before copying or exporting the rewritten content, which is a very useful feature to have in a paraphrasing tool.
WordAi Vs Quillbot: Quality of Rewrites
When it comes to the quality of rewrites, both tools are fantastic. In this regard, I’m not sure whether one outperforms the other.
However, Quillbot offers a few rewrite tools and writing tones that WordAi does not have.
Similar features that make both Quillbot and WordAi produce better rewrites
- Complete Sentence Restructuring: Both programs use artificial intelligence to analyze the meaning of the text and then rewrite it from scratch while optimizing for uniqueness and readability. This strategy allows these tools to entirely reorganize your sentences while keeping their overall meaning intact.
- Enrich Text: Because the AI technology of these tools understands your content, they can correctly identify and add LSI keywords, making each result unique and poised to rank higher for more keywords.
- Describe the same ideas differently: Both technologies make it simple to express the same concept through the use of new words and sentence structures. This not only avoids duplication of information but also presents fantastic copy alternatives, which can help you overcome writer’s block.
- Improve Quality: Both of these applications correct spelling and grammar mistakes as they parse your writing, resulting in a finished text that is even better than the originals.
- Improve Clarity: These tools can assist you to transform verbose information into clear and succinct rewrites that will aid in the effective communication of your thoughts.
Pros of Quillbot
- Quillbot has a free plan which is amazing.
- You don’t even need to sign up to use this tool.
- Quillbot is super affordable considering the tool’s capability.
- This tool is super easy to use with its clean user interface.
- It has a lot of other tools for writers including Grammar Checker, Plagiarism Checker, Citation Generator, and more.
- More to the above point, the grammar checker comes at no cost whatsoever.
Cons of Quillbot
- Quillbot has a character restriction even on the premium plan. That’s not so good.
- The free account has a lot of limitations.
- Quillbot doesn’t always produce 100% accurate content, especially when you are using the creative mode.
Pros of WordAi
- WordAi’s user interface is really engaging.
- WordAi does more than just replace words with synonyms. For the greatest results, it uses artificial intelligence to understand the context and meaning of your content before rewriting it.
- As of this writing, WordAi is the only rewriting tool that enables text formatting that is kept even when the content is paraphrased. That’s a great feature to have in a Rewriter tool.
- WordAi’s originality score is outstanding. WordAi will calculate a percentage score based on how much the article differs from the original text after you rewrite it. It also offers a parameter that allows you to control how unique your content will be. This is also an excellent feature.
- The bulk article rewriting option is also handy because it removes the need to rewrite multiple articles repeatedly.
- Giving WordAi API access to developers is a wonderful thing.
Cons of WordAi
- WordAi lacks add-ins or extensions for popular word processors such as Microsoft Word and Google Docs, as well as content management systems such as WordPress. There should have also been a Chrome addon.
- It’s bad news for developers and businesses when it comes to the 3-million-word monthly restriction. Assume that if you create a tool that permits users to rewrite 5000 articles per day, only 600 users will be able to use the 3 million words in a single day. And paying for further words will be incredibly expensive.
- When compared to other tools that deliver a comparable degree of quality rewrites, this program is a little pricey.
Quillbot and WordAi: Alternatives
Even though these two online paraphrasing tools are considered one of the best in the market, there are a handful of others that can work as alternatives.
If for any reason you don’t like any of the above tools, below are some of their best alternatives that I’m sure you will like.
Spin Rewriter is an online rewriting and content production tool that utilizes a technology called Emulated Natural Language to paraphrase unique and high-quality content (ENL).
This program is well-known for rewriting entire articles or collections of articles into unique versions while retaining the original meaning and context.
Rytr is an artificial intelligence-powered content creation platform that works with all types of content. It is a free article writing and content generation tool that produces text with a human-like quality.
This tool is ideal for creating a range of content types, including captions, blog entries, product descriptions, and emails. If you’re unable to develop any of these forms of content on your own, Rytr is the appropriate solution. Speed and affordability are two of its major value offerings.
Jasper (formaly Jarvis)
Jarvis is an artificial intelligence-powered software (formerly known as Conversion.ai) that can generate content in response to commands and keywords.
This all-in-one marketing and content creation platform is sweeping the marketing world, enabling people to automate their content generation in a fraction of the time.
A fantastic Article Rewriter tool is integrated into all of the software’s moving pieces, allowing you to rewrite articles in a number of tones.
Wordtune is an AI-Powered editor that can assist you in editing your content to make it more understandable. It’s an easy-to-use tool for fast rewriting content and making it more digestible.
All in one, you’ll get a grammar checker, a spelling tool, and an article rewriter. And, with different pricing plans to choose from, there’s something for everyone, including a free plan.
WordAi vs Quillbot FAQs
Is Quillbot better than WordAi?
While both technologies produce content of similar quality, Quillbot exceeds WordAi in terms of feature richness. Thus, in our honest opinion, Quillbot is better WordAi.
Is Quillbot Cheaper than WordAi?
When the pricing plans for these two tools are compared, it is clear that Quillbot’s pricing structure is more affordable than WordAi’s. As a result, Quillbot is unquestionably less expensive than WordAi.
Do WordAi and Quillbot have free plans/Free trial?
Quillbot offers an unlimited time free plan, whereas WordAi offers a three-day free trial. Even without signing up, you can use Quillbot for as long as you wish for free; but, the free version is limiting. WordAi, on the other hand, provides you with free access to all of the tool’s premium features for up to three days.
Do Quillbot and WordAi have a money-back guarantee?
The majority of SaaS businesses offer a money-back guarantee to create confidence in potential clients by reducing the risk associated with investing in the software. Both Quillbot and WordAi have a money-back guarantee. However, Quillbot gives 3 days whilst WordAi gives up to 30 days money-back guarantee.
Quillbot, WordAi, and its competitors are all excellent text rewriter programs that may assist you in creating unique material while avoiding plagiarism.
However, we chose Quillbot as the overall winner due to its low pricing and impressive features.
It is now up to you.
You are welcome to try them out for free. Following the trials, you’ll be able to determine which article rewriter tool best meets your requirements and complements your content creation strategy.
This page may contain a few affiliate links, which means if you buy something through them, we may get a commission (without any extra cost to you).