In my previous article, I talked about how to add strikethrough on a text. In this article, I’m going to show you how to remove strikethrough from a text in Microsoft Word.
Without further ado, let’s get started:
- Select the text that has the strikethrough on it.
- Under the Home tab, click on the strikethrough icon or command.
- Clicking this command will toggle on and off the strikethrough line on the selected text.
How to remove strikethrough in word using Shortcut Key
You can also remove strikethrough in word using a keyboard shortcut. Obey the steps below:
- Select the text that has the strikethrough applied on.
- Now press these keys one after the other: Alt, H, and 4.
After pressing these keys on your keyboard, the strikethrough will be removed from the selected text.