If you search for the best spinner or paraphrasing tools, you’ll most likely come across two well-known names: Spin Rewriter and WordAi.
We’ll see which paraphrasing tool or spinner software is superior in this Spin Rewriter vs. WordAi comparison. We thoroughly examined their quality results, features, and usability. By the end of this post, you’ll be able to tell which tool is better and why.
The developers behind this tool are doing quite a good job.
The constant yearly updates of the tool and the addition of new and better functionalities, combined with the affordable price, appear to attract many people.
On the other hand, other users dismiss it as just another SaaS company looking to get its hands in your pockets.
WordAi will help you achieve a level of uniqueness in your content that will pass any plagiarism check. It employs artificial intelligence to suggest the best words and sentences while preserving your text’s original meaning and context.
The table below is a sneak peek of the strengths and weaknesses of these tools.
|Strengths:||Ease of Use & Quality Content||Low Pricing|
|Weaknesses:||A bit Expensive||User Interface not great|
|Promotion/Discount:||Check WordAi Promotion Now||Check Spin Rewriter Discount|
|Free Trial:||3-Day Free Trial||5-Day Free Trial|
|Money Back:||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
What is Spin Rewriter?
Spin Rewriter is one of the oldest web-based spinning tools, known for generating high-quality and unique content from old articles by utilizing Emulated Natural Language technology (ENL).
Spin Rewriter employs cutting-edge technology to generate multiple unique versions of the same article while preserving the meaning and context of the original. This ensures that your content will pass any plagiarism check and never be flagged as duplicate content by Google or other major search engines.
Since its release in 2011 by SmileyTech Solutions’ Aaron Suster, this tool has been hailed as one of the smartest Article Rewriter tools available.
Because of its innovative algorithm, Spin Rewriter creates high-quality content at the level of words, sentences, and paragraphs by only altering sentence structure and synonyms when necessary. As a result of this strategy, spun content retains a high level of readability.
Since the tool is so clever, users like it, which has led the developers to launch a new version of the tool each year with new improvements.
Spin Rewriter has proven to be one of the most trusted spinning tools on the market.
What is WordAi?
WordAi is an online text rewriter software that uses the power of artificial intelligence to create unique and high-quality content from a preexisting text.
This tool doesn’t just rewrite articles anyhow but reads and understands the entire text before providing suitable synonyms and the best sentence structure for your content.
You can use WordAi to rewrite your sentences completely, add unique words that best describe the same ideas in different ways, and at the same time makes your writing much more readable. That is the power of artificial intelligence.
If it supported multiple languages, this tool would have been our top pick for rewriting articles. But unfortunately, you can currently rewrite in English only.
Spin Rewriter Vs WordAi: Pricing
Spin Rewriter and WordAi both have monthly and yearly plans. Only Spin Rewriter, on the other hand, has a life plan.
In addition to the monthly and yearly plans, WordAi also offers the Enterprise plan, which is ideal for high volume usage.
As you can see from the price comparison table below, WordAi is more expensive of the two:
|Price Updates||Check Price Updates||Check Price Updates|
WordAi offers a 3-day free trial, while Spin Rewriter offers a 5-day free trial.
To ensure there is no risk to try them, both tools offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Spin Rewriter has lower pricing plans in the frontend than WordAi, as shown in the comparison table.
It is worth noting, however, that Spin Rewriter has a plethora of upsells in their program. This means that once you join the program, you will be restricted from using some of the tool’s features, such as the WordPress plugin and the Gold Membership, which are optional services that you can pay for.
WordAi, on the other hand, does not have any hidden fees or upsells. However, with WordAi, if you exhaust all the 3 million words limit, you’ll be charged an extra $2 for every 10,000 words.
Spin Rewriter Vs WordAi: Tools’ Features
When comparing the features of paraphrasing tools, keep the following factors in mind:
- Main Features: What are the important features of the tool?
- Ease of Use: How easy is it to use the software?
- Quality of Rewrites: What is the level of quality of spun articles.
- Bulk Rewriting: Does the tool support bulk content rewriting?
- API Access: Does the tool proved API access for developers?
Let’s go over these points one by one to see how both tools fared.
Spin Rewriter Main Features
The following are some of the key features included with a Spin Rewriter subscription:
- Rewrite Single-Article – This is Spin Rewriter’s primary function. Using their powerful ENL Semantic technology, it allows you to spin a single article into multiple unique versions.
- Rewrite Multiple Articles – This feature lets you spin your content in bulk as a way to save you time of doing repetitive work.
- My Archive – Every article you spin will be archived for you. So, if you ever want to go back and find your old, repurposed content, you can do so and use it to create even more unique content.
- Profitable Affiliate Program – The Spin Rewriter affiliate program is intended to aid in the promotion of the tool. It enables the company to effectively promote the product through customers who have used it and found it useful. As a Spin Rewriter affiliate, you are given a unique referral link that you can use to promote and earn up to 50% commission on every referral you make.
- WordPress Plugin & Integration (Upsell) – Bloggers and freelance writers are the most common users of Spin Rewriter. And because these user groups use WordPress the most, the creators found it necessary to develop a WordPress plugin specifically for their customers. With the WordPress Plugin, you can create a lot of content and make them run through all your websites automatically.
- Spin Rewriter Gold Membership – This Gold membership will assist you in scaling your content creation efforts. As a Gold Member, you’ll be treated like royalty and have access to an endless supply of exclusive content. You’ll be dealing with a team of SEO experts who are always on stand-by to rewrite new articles for you. Simply provide them with the keyword for which you want to create content, and they will find the article, rewrite it using Spin Rewriter, and email it to you.
WordAi Main Features
WordAi is very clear about what the tool does, which is article rewriting.
Unlike other rewriting tools like QuillBot, which comes with many additional writing tools, WordAi only offers the Article Rewriter tool and its API. They do, however, have a Bulk Rewrite feature that can be used to save time by automating the rewriting process.
When you sign up for WordAi, you should expect to see the following:
- Rewrite Articles: When it comes to what it does (i.e., article rewriting), WordAi is impressive. With a very clean user-friendly interface, you simply past your content in one text box, select the number of unique versions you want to create out of the original, set how much you want your content to be altered, then click Rewrite and watch the tool reword your text intelligently.
- Bulk Rewrite: The Bulk Rewrite does the same rewriting of text, however, in Bulk. The bulk import feature allows you to rewrite all your articles in batches.
- Saved Articles: This is where all your rewritten content is saved for future use.
- API: WordAi also has an API available for developers to use in their own applications.
- Usage Info: This page keeps track of all the statistics generated by the tool during your rewrites. Although there is no limit to the number of words you can rewrite at one time, once you reach 3 million rewritten words in a month, you must pay an additional $2 per 10,000 words. However, I doubt that any single user will be able to rewrite 3 million words in a month unless the API is used in other applications with a large number of users.
Ease of Use: Getting Started
Both Spin Rewriter and WordAi are entirely web-based applications, and this means you don’t have to download and install them before using them. If you have a PC, an internet connection, and one of their subscription plans, you can start using these tools right away.
Both tools provide free trials, which means you will not be charged during the trial period. However, before your account can be activated, you must commit by providing them with your payment information.
They both accept all the major credit cards and PayPal as payment methods.
Both Spin Rewriter and WordAi also have a 30-day money-back guarantee to eliminate the risk of investing in them.
After signing up, both tools will take you to their main dashboard, where you can initiate the paraphrasing process.
However, each tool has an entirely different way they handle the rewriting process.
WordAi User Interface
When it comes to WordAi, it has a very appealing, cleaner interface.
It is designed in such a way that there are two text boxes, one containing the original text and the other containing the rewritten text. These text boxes are arranged side by side so that you can compare and modify the results as needed.
WordAi allows you to specify the number of rewrites you want to generate from a single article.
There are also adjustment controls that allow you to specify the level of changes you want the tool to make to your text.
WordAi will make the fewest changes to your text if you set this to a lower level. However, if you set this to a high level, the tool will completely rewrite your text in a different way while describing the same idea.
WordAi’s unique score is another intriguing feature. After using this tool to rewrite an article, you’ll be given a score based on how much the article differs from the original text.
Spin Rewriter User Interface
Spin Rewriter allows you to spin articles in three simple steps.
Step 1: Ener your article.
Step 2: Select words and phrases
You can choose to manually rewrite the article at this point by selecting your preferred synonyms.
When you’re finished with manual tweaks, there’s a button labeled “Finalize Article” that you can click to continue.
Step 3: Generate Unique Articles
At this point, your article has been spun and is ready for export.
These are the basic steps you’ll need to take to paraphrase articles with Spin Rewriter.
User Interface Winner: WordAi
When it comes to the user interface, it’s a no-brainer that WordAi has a much cleaner and more intuitive interface than Spin Rewriter.
WordAi allows you to preview the results before you copy or export the content. Spin Rewriter, on the other hand, displays spun articles in spintax format, which is difficult to read and edit.
WordAi Vs Spin Rewriter: Quality of Rewrites
When it comes to the quality of rewrites, WordAi outperforms Spin Rewriter.
With each rewrite, WordAi accomplishes the following feats on your article:
- Complete Sentence Restructuring: This tool understands the meaning of each sentence using artificial intelligence, then rewrites it from scratch while optimizing for uniqueness and readability. This method enables WordAi to completely restructure your sentences while maintaining their overall meaning.
- Enrich Text: Because it understands your content, the AI technology can properly identify and add LSI keywords, making each result unique and primed to rank higher for additional keywords.
- Describe the same ideas differently: This tool can easily generate a gazillion different ways to express the same ideas. This not only prevents duplicate content, but also provides excellent copy alternatives and can assist you in overcoming writer’s block.
- Improve Quality: As WordAi parses your text, it corrects any spelling or grammar errors, making your final text even better than the originals.
- Improve Clarity: WordAi refines wordy content into clear and concise rewrites to help you communicate your ideas more effectively.
- Split Sentences: The AI can also take longer sentences and naturally split them into short, clear, and effective sentences, making it easier for people to understand what you’re saying.
With all these incredible features included in WordAi, it is very difficult for a tool like Spin Rewriter to compete.
Even though Spin Rewriter also leverages its ENL technology to understand your text before rewriting it, the level of quality content it produces cannot compete with WordAi.
WordAi Vs Spin Rewriter: Bulk Rewriting
When it comes to bulk rewriting, both tools provide this feature.
You can use the Bulk Rewrite feature to upload all of your articles and have them rewritten all at once.
This feature saves you time by eliminating the need to process each article one at a time.
Spin Rewriter Vs WordAi: API Access
API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface.
It is a software intermediary that allows applications to talk to each other.
Both Spin Rewriter and WordAi provide their users with API access.
This means you can incorporate the technology underlying these tools into your applications.
Spin Rewriter Vs WordAi: Pros and Cons
Pros of WordAi
- The user interface of WordAi is particularly appealing. It made our list of the best user interfaces because it’s so simple to use.
- WordAi doesn’t simply replace words with synonyms. For the best results, it employs the power of artificial intelligence to comprehend the context and meaning before rewriting your text.
- As of this writing, WordAi is the only rewriting tool that supports text formatting that is preserved even when the text is paraphrased. That’s a cool feature to have in a Rewriter tool.
- The uniqueness score in WordAi is impressive. After you rewrite an article, WordAi will calculate a percentage score based on how much the article differs from the original text. It also has a setting that you can adjust to determine how unique your article will be. This is also a fantastic feature.
- The bulk article rewrite feature is also a useful feature to have in a spinner tool because it eliminates the need to rewrite several articles repeatedly.
- Giving developers API access to WordAi is a good thing.
Cons of WordAi
The fact that WordAi has so much to offer may lead you to believe that the program is faultless. But there is no such thing as perfect software.
WordAi has a few shortcomings that we discovered during our testing.
- WordAi doesn’t have any add-ins or extensions for popular word processors like Microsoft Word and Google Docs, or for content management systems like WordPress. There should’ve been a Chrome extension as well.
- When it comes to the 3-million-word monthly limit, it’s bad news for developers and businesses. As a reasonable assumption, if you build a program that allows users to rewrite 5000 articles a day, only 600 users will be able to use the 3 million words in a single day. And paying for extra words is going to be extremely expensive.
- If you look at other similar alternatives that also provide the same level of quality rewrites, this tool is a little expensive.
Pros of Spin Rewriter
- Great tools aren’t always easy to use. While this is the case, Spin Rewriter is user-friendly, making it simple to spin articles.
- This tool’s ENL Semantic Spinning technology provides an effective means of extracting important information from text and transforming it into new words and sentence structures. Just what an article spinner should be able to do.
- The creators of Spin Rewriter make it a point to update their software on a yearly basis. As you continue to use the tool, you can expect it to only get better.
- You can use the Spin Rewriter’s ENL Semantic Spinning technology in your own software applications, which is great for high volume usage and for your personal applications. As an example, you can use this technology to spin your articles right within your article distribution software.
- To save users time, Spin Rewriter offers a WordPress Plugin that automates the spinning and publishing of content on WordPress sites.
- Spin Rewriter offers a lifetime plan, which is ideal for those who despise subscriptions.
Cons of Spin Rewriter
- Spin Rewriter only supports English and will not be of much assistance if you are looking for a spinning tool that supports other languages.
- Spin Rewriter is still a software that cannot rewrite flawless articles. A human editor will still be required to proofread and make minor grammar and context corrections.
- If you’re only interested in the main tool, Spin Rewriter has several upsells that may annoy you.
Alternatives to Spin Rewriter And WordAi
If neither Spin Rewriter nor WordAi impressed you, I’m happy to announce that there are a bunch of other options available.
Here are some of these other options:
Rytr is an AI content writing software that is suitable for all types of content. It is a free article writing and content generator software that generates text with human-like quality.
This tool is excellent for creating a variety of content, ranging from captions to full blog posts, product descriptions, emails, and so on. If you are unable to create any of these content types on your own, Rytr is the ideal software to use. Its primary value propositions are speed and affordability.
Rytr automates the writing process by utilizing OpenAI’s Artificial Intelligence in GPT-3 technology, which includes features such as deep learning and multiple language models. It also connects to multiple online databases to provide text prediction in order to improve text flow.
QuillBot is a paraphrasing tool that can be used online (via a web browser) or in text editors like Microsoft Word to rewrite, paraphrase, summarize, and change sentence structure.
It employs optimal paraphrasing methods rather than simply substituting synonyms for words.
It works with cutting-edge AI-enabled technology to extract the most important information using unique words and sentence structure while preserving the original context and meaning of the content.
Jarvis is an AI-powered software (previously Conversion.ai) that can generate content based on the commands and keywords you give it.
This tool is an all-in-one tool for marketers and content creators that is sweeping the marketing world and allowing people to automate their content creation in a fraction of the time.
A brilliant Article Rewriter tool is included as part of all the moving parts of this software, allowing you to rewrite articles in a variety of tones.
Spin Rewriter vs WordAi FAQs
Is Spin Rewriter better than WordAi?
Although both tools produce comparable quality content, WordAi outperforms Spin Rewriter in terms of ease of use, sentence restructuring, and word choice.
Is Spin Rewriter Cheaper than WordAi?
When comparing the pricing plans for both tools, it is clear that Spin Rewriter has lower pricing plans than WordAi.
Do Spin Rewriter and WordAi have free trials?
Potential customers can get a free trial of both Spin Rewriter and WordAi. Spin Rewriter provides a 5-day free trial period, whereas WordAi provides a 3-day free trial.
Do WordAi and Spin Rewriter have money back guaranteed?
Most SaaS companies use a money-back guarantee to instill trust in potential customers by removing the risk of investing in the tools. WordAi and Spin Rewriter both offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to their prospective customers.
This content has a few affiliate links, which means if you buy something through them, we may get a commission (without any extra cost to you).