If you’re looking for an unbiased opinion on SurveySparrow, look no further because we’ve got you covered.
Businesses often use surveys to test new ideas, evaluate results, and gain business insights,
Unfortunately, most people despise reading and completing lengthy, tedious surveys for a variety of reasons. They just fill them up without giving it much thought.
This often leads to inaccurate results.
With SurveySparrow, it’s fun and easy because the survey is presented in an engaging way.
What will you learn?
In this Survey Sparrow Review, you’ll find out everything you need to know about this tool and whether it’s worth investing in.
We have covered all the basics and features of SurveySparrow as pointed below:
- What exactly is SurveySparrow.
- How you can use Survey Sparrow to create customized surveys.
- All the features offered by survey sparrow like dashboard reporting and real time data access.
- How survey sparrow is unique and what makes it one of the best Survey tools.
- The alternatives to survey sparrow that we can use.
- The pricing plans offered by Survey Sparrow.
- Th Reasons why every business should use survey tool like SurveySparrow.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
What is SurveySparrow?
SurveySparrow is a web-based survey platform that allows users to develop, publish, collect, and analyze consumer feedback across different media. Surveys made with this tool are more interactive keeping users interested which in turn increases survey completion rates.
In technical terms, SurveySparrow is a user-friendly omnichannel experience management platform that integrates Customer Experience and Employee Experience features such as NPS, Offline, Chat, Classic, and 360° Surveys.
What’s Inside SurveySparrow?
Sparrow is an ideal survey tool because of all the unique features that it has to offer.
Some of them are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
- Executive Dashboard
SurveySparrow Executive Dashboard is a visual reporting interface that displays data regarding a company’s performance.
It shows the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are extremely useful in calculating success rates.
It’s one of the best features offered by Survey Sparrow. It pulls out the data from different surveys and comes up with in-depth analysis and insights for easy visualization.
- Engaging customizable interface
You can easily design custom survey interfaces that are both engaging and informative.
The survey process is divided into four stages: development, incorporation, distribution, and results.
Everything you need is within reach of the tips of your fingers. With SurveySparrow, you’ll be able to enjoy a clutter-free surveying experience.
- Sharing options
Personalize everything: the subject line, the message, your logo, and the date of distribution.
Include the first question in the email as well. Schedule surveys at regular intervals and uses the recurring survey option to automate the process.
You can also share it with a unique sharing link, SMS, embedded link, QR code, and social media. The options are endless with Survey sparrow.
- Meaningful Insights
Meaningful insights can be drawn from Survey Sparrow’s Real-time reporting feature.
It performs Secure data collection in real-time that saves replies as soon as your responder clicks the “Submit” button.
With encryption, data privacy is assured. Analyze replies on a question-by-question basis.
Advanced report filters can be easily incorporated into the dashboards and schedules reports to your inbox are created.
- Recurring surveys
If you have repetitive tasks in the queue, you can easily automate those tasks with Survey Sparrow.
You can schedule periodic surveys according to the time intervals you want to set.
You can set the frequency like daily, weekly, quarterly, 13th of every month, every alternate week, and so on.
If someone missed out filling the survey, there’s a reminder sent to them to finish it off.
- Conversational Forms
You can create engaging, smart, and personalized conversational forms.
You can choose a sleek design, add images and some code in CSS to further enhance it.
You can also customize question types like matrix, drag, and drop, rank order, etc.
Engaging, smart, personalized.
The way you ask powers what you ask. Do it the conversational way. You can add payments to manage transactions and constant sums to quantify this data.
You can easily combine your business applications like CRM and communication platforms using Survey Sparrow API.
- Web hooks
You can communicate with third-party apps using the WebHooks feature to pass survey data to another application.
The Easy Ways You Can Share Surveys In Surveysparrow
With SurveySparrow, you can share your surveys across a number of different platforms.
Here are the various options for distributing with this tool.
1. Email Share
Email share option helps you to share surveys on email.
You can customize everything from your subject line to message and logo.
You can even put the first question in the email body and schedule to send these surveys or specify the time when they need to be sent.
The recurrent sending feature can also be activated.
2. QR Code
You can create a scannable QR Code for your surveys.
You can share this code through any medium, be it physical or not.
You can place it on your brochures too.
Printing it on the pamphlets, posters, and receipts is also an excellent way to collect responses.
You can create as many shareable links as you like and track the performance of these links.
Whichever medium works best for you, you can use it as a channel to collect the data from your customers to enable you to easily analyze the performance funnel.
4. Embedded Share
You can easily form an embedded share button to get actionable data from the visitors to your website.
It could be your main CTA or a pop-up, a chatbot, or embedded anywhere else.
5. SMS Share
Since most of us are on our phones, it would be extremely convenient if we received surveys directly on our phone and SMS share feature on survey sparrow allows us to do that.
Your respondents get an SMS alert to the survey.
There’s a very high chance that people will fill out these surveys if the interface and design is made neat and clean.
6. Social Share
Sharing surveys on social media is an excellent way to get more responses. Configuring the meta tags, description, and images for it to stand out on social media.
This is an excellent way of getting more responses on social media.
SurveySparrow Pricing and Plans
Survey Sparrow has pricing plans for 4 different types of users. You can select yearly or quarterly plans for each
For personal use:
They have 3 different plans for personal use:
- Free: Although there are some limitations attached to the free plan, it’s an excellent way to get started. It allows 3 active survey projects with 10 questions. If you’re just starting out and want to test a few things, you should definitely consider using it.
- Basic: $19 per month if you choose Yearly plan, or $39 per month if you use quarterly plan. This is for 300 Responses/Month and 900 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
- Premium: $29 per month if you choose Yearly plan, or $59 per month if you use quarterly plan. This is for 2000 Responses/Month and 6000 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
For your business:
$99 per month if you choose a Yearly plan, or $199 per month if you use a quarterly plan.
This is for 10,000 Responses/Month and 30,000 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
$499 per month if you choose a Yearly plan, or $699 per month if you use a quarterly plan
This is for 50,000 Responses/Month and 150,000 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
Elite plan is made for businesses looking for customized solutions. They can contact the team for quotations.
- NPS Free: This plan is completely free. It can be used by startups at their early stages. Allows 50 responses per month.
- NPS Basic: $99 per month if you choose Yearly plan, or $199 per month if you use quarterly plan. This is for 1000 Responses/Month and 3000 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
- NPS Premium: $299 per month if you choose Yearly plan, or $499 per month if you use quarterly plan. This is for 10,000 Responses/Month and 30,000 Email Share/ Month and the price changes as you change the number of responses.
- NPS Enterprise: The NPS Enterprise plans are made for businesses looking for customized solutions. They can contact the team for quotations.
SurveySparrow Price Calculator
You can also use the price calculator for your custom needs
SurveySparrow comes with a 14-Day Free Trial. No Credit Card Required.
1. Survey Monkey
Survey monkey is used to gather feedback and turn it into useful data.
You can create surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience quickly and easily.
It collects feedback using a variety of methods, including a web link, email, mobile chat, social media, and more.
You can get extensive analytical options as well as automatic analysis of your data.
Your data may be exported or integrated with your favorite programs.
Survey Monkey helps make smarter, data-driven decisions using the collected data. It’s one of the best alternatives to use instead of Survey Sparrow.
- Keeps the information Confidential.
- Manages Analytics
- Sends reminders to individuals, not an entire group.
- Sorts recipients by date sent.
2. Type Form
Typeform is a SAAS firm based in Spain that specializes in online form creation and online surveys.
The company’s core software generates dynamic forms based on customer requirements.
Apple Inc., Airbnb, Uber, and Nike, Inc. have all used Typeform’s software. Every month, Typeform generates millions of forms.
It’s an excellent alternative to Survey Sparrow.
- Great design.
- User friendly
- Number of steps are too many
- More language customizations.
3. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is a simple, functional online survey solution that caters to the most basic survey demands.
Users of Zoho Survey may access a variety of built-in reports and interactive charts to aid in the analysis and comprehension of survey findings and the generation of meaningful and actionable insights.
- Comes with a free version which is excellent
- User friendly interface
- Limited customizations
4. Google Surveys
Google Surveys is a market research tool that uses survey questions to collect data.
Internet users respond to surveys in order to gain access to high-quality material on the internet.
As a result, content providers get compensated as their users respond.
Google then uses a simple web interface to compile and evaluate the replies.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for simple surveys
- Anyone can use it with no prior knowledge
- No customizations
- Not suitable for complex surveys
5. Air Table
Airtable is a relational database and online collaboration tool in one.
Before you dismiss Airtable because of the term database, keep in mind that it is simple to use and highly adaptable.
It may be used to manage projects, track and arrange inventories, plan events, and much more.
Airtable is also used to create effective surveys and is a good alternative to Survey Sparrow.
- Good for creating simple surveys
- Limited automations and customizations
- Cost depends on how much you use it
Why do you need a Survey tool like SurveySparrow?
Online survey tools like SurveySparrow have grown in popularity in recent years due to their ability to automate tasks.
Companies have found it easier to design and market surveys thanks to the automation provided by these tools.
But even more importantly, users appreciate how simple it is to provide honest feedback because the process is fully automated.
A survey tool like SurveySparrow is essential for any business or researcher for the reasons listed below.
- It is Simple and Convenient.
You can quickly create surveys using these tools.
In addition, sending survey invitations via email, which include a link to the survey questionnaire, is a simple and straightforward process.
All responses are also recorded electronically, either by loading directly into a database or by sending emails.
With all of these amazing features, using online survey tools has never been easier or more convenient.
- It’s Very Economical
This is also one of the key reasons why businesses should make use of survey tools available online.
No need to build your own survey software from scratch because there are numerous tools available to buy as a service.
This allows you to pay a small monthly or yearly fee through a subscription.
- It Attracts More Responses
When compared to traditional survey methods like paper or telephone, online survey tools like SurveySparrow make it simple to poll thousands of people at once.
In fact, surveying thousands of people becomes as easy as surveying just ten.
Because of this scalability, internet survey tools are a low-cost way to reach many people and collect as much data as possible.
- Data Collection Is Swift.
A survey’s efficiency can be determined by how quickly you collect data.
It’s even more important if you’re looking for information on critical topics like customer satisfaction or performance evaluation.
Collecting data quickly allows you to focus your attention on issues that need it most.
- Higher Response Rate
Using these online survey tools has consistently resulted in higher response rates than other methods of surveying.
Web surveys like SurveySparrow make it easier for internet users to respond with an average response rate as high as 50%.
Online survey tools allow you to create difficult questionnaires as well as simple ones, which makes them very versatile.
The complexity of questionnaires can be accurately determined based on your target audience using extensive branching techniques and features.
Cons of investing in Online Survey Tools like SurveySparrow
- It’s possible that using the wrong distribution channels will result in inaccurate data and low response rates, amongst other things.
- Participants in online surveys are less likely than in other research methods to remain fully engaged for a survey lasting longer than 8 to 10 minutes.
- Participants may find repeated requests to complete the survey to be inconvenient, and this could work against a company’s interests.
- Unless an identification verification tool is used, it is impossible to know if the sample providing answers is the correct person (i.e. it could be a family member, friend, etc.) or if one person is submitting multiple responses.
- Reaching certain types of participants can be difficult, such as those without internet access or non-customer samples in niche industries.
- Due to a lack of high-quality random sampling, statistical confidence and margin of error are at risk. A topic that is currently posing a significant challenge to the market research industry.
SurveySparrow Review: The Bottom Line
With SurveySparrow, you can create high-quality surveys quickly with a completion rate of about 40%.
You may publish your surveys through a variety of platforms, making it fast and efficient to reach potential customers.
SurveySparrow assists your organization in creating and maintaining a great environment where employees are happy with their working conditions and feel empowered to provide optimum output at all times that you can keep a track of.
You may also establish the pulse among your employees, see their involvement, and learn what motivates them to work more using this survey and feedback management.
It also allows you to see beyond their strengths and discover their growth potential, as well as identify what they need to succeed.
Not only a business can benefit from Survey Sparrow, if you’re self-employed you can also benefit from this software by asking your clients to fill these survey forms.
You can decide whether you want to invest in Survey Sparrow or just play with the free version according to your requirements.
It’s one of the best survey software to invest in.
This content has a few affiliate links, which means if you buy something through them, we may get a commission (without any extra cost to you).