Choosing the best all-in-one online course platform can be challenging, and we get it. Plus, you probably have a lot of questions you want clarifications for.
But one question we get asked by potential users of online course platforms is which is best between Kajabi and Thinkific. And to be honest, it isn’t so easy to say.
In this Thinkific vs. Kajabi comparison, we will take you through everything you need to know about both platforms.
After reading this post, you should be able to decide which is perfect for your business.
Before we begin, you can use the following links below to get a free trial of both tools:
Let’s jump right in, shall we?
Thinkific vs. Kajabi: The Ultimate Comparison
When comparing online course platforms like Thinkific and Kajabi, most people like to focus on the significant differences between the platforms.
For starters, Kajabi is lauded as one of the finest all-in-one online course platforms for building and marketing digital products.
Not just that, the platform is loved by creators because it offers the ability to build sophisticated websites and craft eye-popping sales funnels and membership communities.
And to be honest, Thinkific doesn’t come close to offering the marketing functionalities available on a platform like Kajabi.
In terms of numbers, Kajabi has helped over 50,000 customers cater to the needs of over 60 million students. As per sales, Kajabi has generated over $3 billion in sales.
Today, the platform is trusted by big names like Brendon Burchard and Mel Abraham.
A close look at Thinkific reveals that the platform boasts sophisticated course builder tools. Not just that, it also allows creators to host their courses on the platform almost immediately.
Unlike Kajabi, which focuses on coaches and entrepreneurs, Thinkific is largely focused on creators and new business owners.
When it comes to creating online courses, Thinkific doesn’t disappoint as they have an edge in this area.
Additionally, Thinkific is incredibly easy to use. The course-building tools on this platform are super easy to use, and you don’t need to be tech-savvy to get started.
What we love most about Thinkific is that it gets updated regularly, unlike many other platforms we won’t mention. What this means to creators is that they have access to software that is regularly updated and designed for them to succeed.
But despite Thinkfic’s edge when it comes to course creation, it isn’t the holy grail for creating and selling online courses as some other platforms do way better than it.
Although Thinkific is a tad affordable and offers a free plan, when you compare it to other leading online course platforms, you’ll realize that it doesn’t provide access to some of the most critical tools needed to grow your business.
For instance, Thinkific has limited marketing tools. To this end, you’ll have to pay for various third-party tools to scale up your business.
Here are some things you can’t seem to do with Thinkific:
- Set up a blog: Thinkfic doesn’t currently offer tools to create a traditional blog. So if you want to add this to your business, you’ll need to use the platform’s custom page features. This option is nerve-wracking and will take time to set up a fully functional traditional blog.
- Email marketing: Without mincing words, email marketing is super critical to the success of your online course selling business. Unfortunately, with Thinkific, it’s not so easy to set up an autoresponder or send multiple messages to potential customers. To do this, you’ll need to incorporate third-party tools like MailChimp, Aweber, Infusionsoft, or Constant Contact. And guess what, all these come at an extra cost.
- Building sales funnel: To set up a successful online course business, you’ll need to build out sales funnels that can seamlessly connect with different platform touchpoints and tools. Unfortunately, with Thinkific, you’ll need to either download or pay for additional software to be able to do this.
Thinkific Vs. Kajabi In A Nutshell,
- While Thinkific has a free plan, Kajabi still lags as they only have a 14-day free trial plan you can explore.
- In terms of course-building tools, Thinkific stands out. But, on the flip side, Kajabi offers access to the best marketing tools to scale your business.
- Thinkific allows creators to offer certifications to students. Unfortunately, you don’t get that luxury with Kajabi.
- Thinkific doesn’t currently offer full sales automation, whereas a platform like Kajabi is lauded for its sophisticated sales automation tagging features.
- With Thinkific, creators don’t have access to a native email. With Kajabi, things are pretty different as creators can explore many of the sophisticated built-in email functionalities supported by the platform.
Our verdict: Although Thinkific may sound quite affordable from the very get-go, you’ll have to pay for additional marketing tools to take your business to the next level. While this may not sound like a big deal initially, you’ll soon realize that you’re paying four to five times more than the original plan. And yes, you still have to go through the hassles of integrating multiple systems.
Thinkific: A Deep Dive
As we mentioned right from the get-go, Thinkfic is among the leading online learning platforms. The platform is helpful for creating and selling online courses.
Besides providing the tools required to develop and sell online courses, Thinkific also provides you with all the tools needed to create a sophisticated website.
The best part is that all these tools are available on the platform, so you won’t have to go through the hassles of piercing elements from different platforms to build your business.
The themes available on the platform have been intentionally designed for online schools or online course businesses, so you can seamlessly design your website as you like.
The best part is that Thinkific allows you to easily customize your business using their sophisticated drag-and-drop page builder.
Plus, you can easily update their themes to give a unique touch to your style and branding.
And yes, Thinkific makes it possible to connect all your courses to an existing website.
When creating your course content, Thinkific offers creators the ability to use premade course templates. This saves you the time you’d have taken to build everything from scratch.
To use Thinkific’s premade templates, all you have to do is upload your training content and watch the premade template do its magic.
And yes, you don’t have to worry about using any coding to either build your website or expand your course offerings.
Thanks to hundreds of customizable features, Thinkific makes it seamless to build your courses visually, using the platform’s drag and drop functionality.
Thinkific’s Course Customization Elements
Thinkific provides course creators with robust course-building elements to create unique courses. Some of these elements include:
With Thinkfic, creators can create certificates for their students.
Thanks to Thinkific’s sophisticated automation features, you won’t have to spend tons of hours weekly onboarding students and sending them progress updates.
This is also a brilliant option if you want your students to easily track their progress in percentages. This way, they know how far they have to go to finish a course.
In terms of payment processing, Thinkific makes it super easy to integrate your preferred payment process, including Paypal and Stripe.
Also, Thinkific allows creators to offer subscription-based services or one-time fee-based options. You can even offer a free trial to get more students to sign up for your courses.
With the ability to build free courses, Thinkific makes it easy for creators to start building their following. This is also a brilliant option for creators who want to collect emails and other data. With this information, it’s easy to offer your paid courses to students in the future.
Another thing you’d love about Thinkific is its affiliate marketing feature. This option is superb for scaling up sales. And guess what, it is a win-win for both you and your affiliates. While affiliates get a commission for selling your courses, it dramatically increases your revenue without spending anything extra.
With Thinkific, there are lots of integrations you can explore. So assuming you currently have an email service provider you like, you can effortlessly integrate it with Thinkific to make everything easy to manage.
One area Thinkific stands out from other platforms is in the area of security. Thanks to their secure cloud hosting and regular daily back-ups, you have peace of mind knowing that your course content is safe.
And yes, the platform also offers SSL certificates, further increasing the security of your website.
Besides offering 24/7 monitoring, Thinkific also has 99.9% uptime. With this option, you’re sure that your business is running without interruption.
Thinkific provides creators with 24-hour support via their help center. This means you’ll always get help when you’re having trouble with your business or website.
You can contact the company either by phone or email. Regarding response time, you should typically get a response to your queries within 5 hours of opening a ticket.
Major Features of Thinkific
Thinkific has a lot of great features. Here, check out some of them:
- A powerful drag and drop page builder tool
- Drip content
- Seamless course upload
- Membership site builder
- Remarkable multimedia course content
- Ability to offer both hidden and private courses
- Thinkific provides free video hosting, especially for webinar-based presentations
- Allow creators to receive payments in over 100 currencies
- It has a variety of education-based themes
- Competitive pricing
- Offers custom domain names
- SSL security, guaranteeing 100% secure payment processing
- Offers access to HTML and CSS customization for users who want to take their site customization to the next level
- Allows users to integrate tons of marketing tools
- Ability to sell your courses through affiliate programs
There are a lot of perks that come with hosting your online courses with Thinkific.
Read on to learn about some of these benefits.
- Thinkific makes it seamless to build branded websites and online course platforms. And the best part is that you can do all of these using Thinkific’s powerful drag-and-drop page builder.
- All themes available on Thinkific are built specifically for hosting online courses. This means you don’t have to build extra elements into your website.
- Their free plan is great for creators just starting out. This plan is especially great if you’re testing the waters and want to know what it’s like to host your courses on Thinkific.
- Besides Thinkific being excellent for building online course selling platforms, it can also be used to design membership-based sites.
- Thanks to its affiliate design, creators have a remarkable tool to scale up their business and increase revenue.
- Thinkific provides access to robust training and support. In terms of support, you can reach them via email or phone. Also, the help area is a great place to get instant help.
While Thinkific is a reliable tool for hosting your online courses, it isn’t all glitz and glam.
Like other learning platforms out there, Thinkific has its not-so-cool sides. Here, check out some of those downsides.
To start with, Thinkific doesn’t currently have its own dedicated marketplace like you’ll find on platforms like Udemy. So selling your courses depends strictly on your marketing efforts, which can be pretty challenging. But this shouldn’t be a big problem if you have a large following.
On the flip side, if you don’t have an audience to whom you can promote your courses, you have to put in the extra work, which is where many people give up.
If you decide to market your online courses, you must start looking at SEO, and paid advertising and take affiliate marketing seriously.
Kajabi: The Unveiling
Kajabi is a robust and all-in-one online course platform. Using Kajabi, creators can effortlessly create and market their online courses.
From building an entire website to designing high-converting landing pages, there is so much you can do with Kajabi.
Without mincing words, Kajabi is among the leading LMS platforms out there.
Being in the market for the last nine years has made them the go-to platform for creators looking to host their online courses.
As of the time of this writing, the platform is trusted by over 16,000 businesses. Famous thought leaders, including big names like Brendan Burchard and Amy Porterfield, are known to use the Kajabi platform.
Besides making it easy for creators to market and sell their online courses, what makes Kajabi so unique is the variety of tools they provide to teeming users.
Simply put, Kajabi has all the tools you’ll need to kick off your online course selling business.
For instance, the Kajabi course builder is super easy to use and has all the elements needed to host your courses online within minutes.
In addition to that, users get access to tons of high-converting templates they can choose from either for course pages, websites, sales pages or even landing pages.
The icing on the cake is that they have all been tested and proven to deliver results, so you don’t need extra work to get your business running.
What’s more interesting about the Kajabi platform is that users can easily customize available templates to suit their brand. From adding logos to images and tweaking colors, Kajabi makes it easy to customize your brand as you want.
More so, the themes available on the Kajabi platform are fully optimized for mobile. Thanks to this, you’re sure your website and courses are fully responsive no matter what device your students are accessing them from.
Kajabi: A Sneak Peek of What You Can Do?
Kajabi can be deployed for various use cases, including building membership sites, creating online courses, setting up quizzes and surveys, and marketing your products. So it’s no surprise it is called a full-fledged all-in-one Learning Management System.
Using the Kajabi platform, you can create multiple pages for your website. So in case you’re planning to have an about us page and other sections where you can easily share information with students, you can do that effortlessly using the tools available on Kajabi.
Plus, Kajabi also allows users to set up a responsive blog. All you need to do is leverage the blog marketing feature that comes with your plan.
Creating landing pages on Kajabi is easy. This is made possible through its easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder.
The cool part is that you can create events like email automation and webinars. This is important if you plan to stay in touch with your students from the very get-go.
Kajabi has also made building sales funnels a stroll in the park. Using the brilliant marketing tools available on the platform, you can seamlessly build a high-converting sales funnel with a few clicks. And once you have tested and found the funnels to work as you intended, you can keep using them repeatedly.
To add to that, Kajabi also grants access to tons of pre-built templates you can deploy for product launches, sales campaigns, and more.
Let us also add that Kajabi makes it easy for creators to get paid for their products.
Even more exciting is that you don’t have to worry about transaction fees, as Kajabi doesn’t have one in the first place.
From making it easy to customize checkout pages to offering one-click upsells, Kajabi makes it easy to boost your revenue.
Kajabi’s report dashboard is all-encompassing and provides you with all the information you need to keep track of sales. The dashboard also provides you with a detailed affiliate sales report.
Another thing we like about the report page is that you can quickly sort it to keep track of daily, weekly and monthly performance. This way, you have more insight into your business performance.
Lastly, Kajabi offers excellent customer support. Besides their 24/7 live chat support, which you can leverage for instant response, they also offer email support. So feel free to use this option whenever you get stuck and need help.
Major Features of Kajabi
Kajabi has a lot of impressive features you’ll love. Check our bullet list below for some of the significant features of this LMS platform.
- Kajabi is your go-to software for creating membership sites, building high-converting landing pages, and designing quality online course-selling websites.
- Kajabi has a rich library of fully customizable themes. These themes are great for customizing your website to suit your branding objective.
- Kajabi provides you with custom URLs and domains.
- With Kajabi, you get a responsive membership dashboard.
- Kajabi makes it super easy to build membership sites.
- Offers unlimited digital downloads
- Multi-step checkouts.
- Robust affiliate program
- Kajabi provides you with tools to build a fully responsive blog.
- Customize your website with a variety of mobile responsive themes
- Drip content
- Create events such as webinars and zoom meetings effortlessly
- Course player video hosting
- Powerful security and backup
- Bulk user import
- Capture leads
Kajabi is great in many ways.
Little wonder why the platform is trusted by thousands of creators and students.
Here are some of the areas where Kajabi stands out.
- Kajabi has one of the best built-in email services. Using this, creators can send broadcast emails to their students. And the best part is that they don’t have to integrate a third-party email provider for marketing campaigns.
- Kajabi offers access to high converting pipeline blueprints. You can leverage this option to build quality sales funnels and pipelines.
- With Kajabi, creators can easily tag and segment their students according to previous behavior. Once you have done this, it’s easy to send them targeted marketing emails.
- Creating assessments and quizzes for students is easy as Kajabi provides you with all the tools you need to accomplish it. With this at your disposal, your students can easily access their progress after each chapter or module.
- Kajabi has everything you’ll need to build quality landing pages. You can deploy these landing pages to collect leads.
- Thanks to supporting drip content, creating membership sites have never been easier on Kajabi.
What Are Some of the Downsides of Using Kajabi to Host Your Courses?
Kajabi stands out in many areas but isn’t as perfect as you may imagine it to be.
To start with, Kajabi is pricey. And unlike Thinkific, where you get to explore a free plan, Kajabi is strictly paid.
The good thing is that they have a 14-day free trial, so you can explore this if you want to try Kajabi.
Sadly, even their Basic Plan will cost you a lot compared to what you get from competitors.
If you intend to upscale your business using the affiliate feature available on Kajabi, you’d have to opt for the Growth plan, as the Basic plan doesn’t currently support affiliates.
Additionally, the basic plan from Kajabi also doesn’t have advanced marketing automation.
The most annoying aspect is that choosing this plan means you’re stuck showing the Kajabi brand on your website. Doesn’t sound too reasonable, especially when you consider the fact that the basic plan is still pretty expensive.
Before you sign up on any of these platforms, it’s important we give you a run down of their pricing. This would give you some insight into what you should expect to pay regarding pricing.
Let’s take a close look at what Thinkific’s pricing is like.
One of the things creators love about Thinkific is that they offer a free plan which is excellent for test-driving all the core features available on the platform.
With this free plan, you’re able to gauge if it is worth giving a try or not.
- Free plan: Even though the free plan from Thinkific isn’t all-inclusive, you get access to all its core features. With the free plan, you can set up three online courses with unlimited students. And yes, you can also design surveys and quizzes. As if that’s not enough, creators also enjoy free content hosting with this plan. So that you know, all plans from Thinkific offer instant access to funds.
- Basic plan: The Basic plan from Thinkific is also reasonably priced and starts at $49 per month. This plan grants you access to all the features you get with the free plan and more. Some features of this plan include unlimited courses, drip content, coupons, affiliate reporting, the ability to email students, email integrations, custom domains, and Zapier triggers.
- Pro plan: This plan is one of the most popular plans rolled out by Thinkific to support course creators. In terms of pricing, this plan goes for $99 per month and is even cheaper if you opt for an annual plan. The plan includes all of the exciting features available on the basic plan and some extras. As per supported features, the pro plan supports features like hidden courses, certificates, extra admin and authors, memberships and bundles, high-level customizations, and assignments.
- The Premier plan: Going for $499 per month, the Premier plan is the most expensive plan offered by Thinkific. While the plan supports features available on the other plans, it also supports five site admins, an onboarding package, 50-course admins and authors, 15 group analysts, and the unlimited growth package. For those new to Thinkific, the growth package is an important “add-on” that unlocks access to many new features, including in-built email automation for marketing.
- Growth add-on: As an add-on, the growth package has its unique pricing. For instance, the growth package is free for the first 100 students. On the flip side, you’d have to pay 10 for every 100 students after that.
If you’re ready to give Thinkific a try, you can sign up for the free plan to test the waters.
Now that you know what Thinkific charges for their plans, it’s time to look at Kajabi’s pricing.
Unlike Thinkific, which has a free plan, Kajabi doesn’t currently have a free plan.
As of this writing, Kajabi only offers three plans you can choose from. These plans include Basic, Growth, and Pro. Let’s take a minute to look at each plan and what it offers.
- The Basic plan: Kajabi’s basic plan starts at $149 per month. But you can get it subsidized if you opt for the annual option. With this plan, creators can design three products and three pipelines. Also, you can create unlimited landing pages and emails. In addition to this, you can have up to 1000 active members and 10,000 contacts. The plan also includes support for one website and one admin user. Other features you get with this plan include Hero University, 24-hour customer support, surveys and quizzes, webinars, events, and automation.
- The Growth plan: This is a little more expensive than the basic plan and costs $199/month. This plan includes all of the features available on the basic plan. Other new features to expect with this plan include support for 25,000 contacts, 15 products, 10,000 members, one unique website, 15 pipelines, and ten admin users. Besides all these, the plan also includes a robust affiliate program, advanced automation, and the ability to get rid of Kajabi branding finally.
- The Pro plan: If you want to unlock some of the most sophisticated features Kajabi offers, we strongly recommend you opt for the pro plan. While this plan provides access to all the features available on the Growth plan, you can explore even more exciting features designed to give you an edge.
To start with, this plan allows you to create and launch at least 100 products. In addition, you also get 100 pipelines, 20,000 active members, three unique websites, 100,000 contacts, and 25 admins. And in case you’d like to make some advanced changes to your business, you can take advantage of the code editor with this package.
While Kajabi doesn’t offer a free plan as you get with Thinkfic, they have made up for this lapse by providing users with a 14-day free trial. What we love about the free trial is that it allows users to gauge the performance of Kajabi.
Thinkific vs. Kajabi: How Both Learning Platforms Stack up in Various Areas
Are you set to take your business where it deserves?
Then it’s time to start deploying some powerful marketing tools each platform provides.
Here are some powerful features of Thinkific and Kajabi you can implement to scale your business online.
Website Building Tools
These LMS platforms have put together some of the most sophisticated website-building tools to make your job pretty easy.
And yes, you also get access to some of the most aesthetically pleasing templates intentionally designed to make it easy for you to have your business up and running in no time.
What’s unique about Kajabi is that the platform preloads everyone’s account with the famous Premier theme. And if users don’t like that, they can choose from various other modern themes.
Once you have chosen and activated a website, you can leverage the website builder to add other unique customization elements that suit your brand.
With Kajabi’s impressive website-building potential, it’s easy to grow your business right from the get-go.
Thanks to Kajabi’s website-building tools, you can build an email list from the ground up and add customized landing pages to scale your business even further.
You can also deploy Kajabi’s customized forms to convert visitors to paying customers.
On the other hand, Thinkific also has some of the most potent website-building tools. Though they offer limited theme options, when you compare them to a platform like Kajabi, you get to explore three powerful themes along with three to four styles you can deploy for high-level customization.
Overall, Thinkific provides seamless access to 12 themes and style combos, which honestly is enough to meet your branding needs.
Though some users have complained that Thinkific offers limited marketing tools, we have found their marketing elements sufficient to grow your business.
Sure, their marketing tools may not be as robust as what Kajabi offers, but it still gets the job done, which is what matters.
Bottom line: Thinkific has a simple, sleek, and easy-to-use website builder, making it a brilliant option for people looking to build something simple. They still trail platforms like Kajabi. Without mincing, Kajabi is a powerful alternative for people who want more customization options for their website. Also, Kajabi has more comprehensive marketing tools, so if you’re interested in a platform that gives you an edge in marketing, you’ll love Kajabi.
Thinkific vs. Kajabi: Course Creation
Regarding course creation, both of these LMS platforms offer the most intuitive and easy-to-use course builders.
With Thinkific, course creators have access to a variety of template options. Kajabi isn’t doing so bad in this regard, too, as they also have brilliant course templates you can integrate to deliver your courses better to students.
To make things even easier, Kajabi has a sophisticated mobile app. Using this app, you can easily connect with your community and members even if you’re on the go.
Unfortunately, Thinkific hasn’t yet rolled out a dedicated mobile app. We hope they can launch that in the future.
If you plan to create and start selling online courses, you’ll love the options provided by Kajabi and Thinkific. These platforms are a brilliant way to create short and inexpensive courses.
Both Thinkific and Kajabi also allow you to create in-depth online courses. These courses are in-depth and more extended than mini-courses. What’s so unique about this option is that creators have a variety of templates they can deploy.
On Kajabi, you have a chance to create evergreen training content. This type of blueprint allows you to roll out the content of your course to your students over time.
With evergreen training, you have a chance to increase students’ engagement as they won’t be able to access the entire course content at once.
Bottom line: To be honest, there isn’t an obvious winner in this category, and that’s because each of these LMS platforms offers unique propositions designed to give you an edge. But Kajabi stands out for us because they have an excellent mobile app.
While Thinkific provides reliable marketing tools to scale your business, the Kajabi email marketing tool is rated world-class.
Using Kajabi, creators can exponentially grow their businesses.
To start with, Kajabi has a robust customer relationship management feature.
They also offer sophisticated email campaigns and an intuitive visual editor you can deploy to customize and preview emails.
From subject line validation to email automation, Kajabi stands out in email marketing.
Though Thinkific doesn’t currently have a robust email marketing feature, what we like about them is that they make it easy to integrate with third-party email services like MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, and Infusionsoft.
The only downside with this option is that you have to pay an extra monthly subscription fee to integrate these services.
Bottom line: The fact that Kajabi has an intuitive email marketing and CRM built-in on their platform puts them ahead of other LMS platforms, including Thinkific. For creators looking to market and sell their products without incurring extra fees on third-party email services, you’re better off with Kajabi.
As we mentioned, Kajabi provides you with everything you need to create and sell your courses. And to top it off, they still offer seamless integrations with popular email services like Drip, MailChimp, and ConvertKit.
Although Thinkific offers hassle-free integrations with multiple third-party marketing tools, they still trail Kajabi. But they make up for this shortcoming by allowing users to integrate almost all the marketing tools available. The only catch is that you’ll have to pay extra for these integrations.
Bottom line: Both platforms did pretty well for this category, except that opting for Thinkific’s integration will cost you more.
Suppose you are interested in a platform that offers around-the-clock support for your online course-selling business; you won’t go wrong opting for Kajabi, especially as the platform offers 24-hours technical and customer support.
Besides having a live chat support function that customers can use, we also love that users can reach their customer support team via email and phone.
With Thinkific, on the other hand, you can only reach their support via email and phone. Fortunately, this isn’t a deal-breaker as they have a fast response time.
Besides providing real-time support via live chat, Kajabi has constantly provided value through the Kajabi University.
Through the Kajabi University, creators get quality advice on creating, marketing, and selling courses.
And yes, both platforms provide access to high-quality tutorials you can leverage to scale up your business.
Thinkific has a rich training site for new users to deliver value to its customers further. The only thing we don’t like about this feature is that some course tutorials are a tad expensive, with some going for as high as $299.
Another thing you’d love about both platforms is they have a help forum where you’d get help on some of your most frequently asked questions.
Bottom line: Regarding support services offered by these platforms, Kajabi leads the pack because they offer real-time support and access to free tutorials.
If you have read to this point, you’ll agree that these leading LMS platforms offer some of the finest solutions you’ll ever need to create, market, and sell courses online. But when it comes to marketing capabilities, Kajabi takes the winner’s trophy.
Everything you’ll need to create, market, and sell your courses on Kajabi comes with your plan. So you won’t have to pay anything extra to integrate email marketing tools.
On the flip side, things are pretty different with Thinkific. While the platform offers many marketing tools you can integrate to scale your business, the not-so-cool thing is that these integrations will cost you extra. Looking at that, you’ll agree that it’s best to opt for Kajabi.
Even with the myriad of integrations available on Thinkific, it is still lagging behind platforms like Kajabi in marketing. If your main objective is to create quality courses and don’t mind waiting to handle marketing later, Thinkific wouldn’t be the wrong choice.
For creators looking to set up a severe course creation business destined to succeed right from the get-go, Kajabi will make a fine choice.
Overall, both LMS platforms provide you with everything you need to push your business to the top. You get access to tools required to automate most of your business operations.
Transferring your courses and students’ data from a different online course platform to Thinkific is a walk in the park. You can take advantage of Thinkific’s bulk enrolling tool for a seamless transition.
Once you have transitioned to Thinkific’s server, information like students’ login details, progress, enrollment dates, and more will remain the same. You won’t lose any data in the process. And yes, the Thinkific team is always available to help you make the transition smooth.
One thing we love about Kajabi is that they put their money where their mouth is. So, if you aren’t satisfied with Kajabi, you can take advantage of their 30-day money-back guarantee. Reach out to the customer support team, and you should get assistance regarding your refund.
Thinkific has a sophisticated website builder that provides you with everything you’ll need to build your website from the ground up. Thinkific has everything you’ll need to set up a successful course-selling business, from creating to marketing and selling them. On top of that, they also offer access to robust marketing materials you can deploy to boost your business.
If you have a domain you’d like to incorporate with Kajabi, you’ll be excited to know that Kajabi allows you to do this effortlessly. Despite providing a free mykajabi.com domain, the platform makes it easy to integrate your own domain.
The cool thing about using a platform like Thinkific is that you don’t get to pay commission fees. The only money Thinkific receives from you is when you subscribe to one of their plans or pay for some extra services. This means you get to keep every cash generated from selling your courses. Cool right? We thought so too.
With Kajabi, you don’t have to pay additional fees for web hosting, and that’s because that’s already included in the plan you opt for.
Are you just hearing about the LMS platform and wondering what it means? Well, LMS stands for learning management system. Typically, an LMS platform provides a framework to create, market, and sell online courses and digital products.
This page may contain a few affiliate links, which means if you buy something through them, we may get a commission (without any extra cost to you).